Bakugou x Kirishima

Character: Bakugou Katsuki x Kirishima Eijiro
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: You're our reason to keep going
*Quirkless reader*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I huffed softly as I pinned my hair back before continuing to wipe down the dining room table. I hummed and continued to clean while I waited for the news. It wasn't long till the news came on and my husbands were standing together along with a couple of their hero friends. I stood next to the couch and watched as the interviewer asked each of them questions till they got to my husbands. I could tell Katsuki was extremely irritated by the time the news lady got to him and Eijiro. Now I was silently hoping and slightly manifesting that the lady would ask about their careers as heroes and not about our relationship. Now Katsuki and Eijiro had made it pretty clear from the beginning of their careers that they were dating me (Without mentioning my name or any information) with the intention of marrying me.

Even after they were advised by their PR teams to never say anything about dating me they absolutely refused and made it clear from day one of their careers that I was their number one priority. I watched as the lady held out a picture towards them before it showed up on the screen my eyes widened at the same time as theirs. On the screen was a picture of me walking into an animal adoption center. You could clearly see my face and you can clearly tell that I was followed since I looked completely oblivious to the cameras that took the pictures of me. Katsuki went from absolutely shocked to absolutely angry. "Why the fuck do you have a picture of our husband in your hands? You guys are absolutely fucking sick. I would say a couple more things but I'll leave it to our PR and legal teams to handle this shit. Because if I were to handle it wouldn't be a good time for anyone."

With that, all of them walked away. Anyone could tell Katsuki was upset because of his use of language but what worried me was Eijiro he wasn't smiling nor was he talking. I could see in the distance as the camera continued to stay on them that Katsuki was trying to calm Eijiro down but it wasn't working at all. I quickly showered and changed my clothes before I drove towards their agency. Once I arrived I quickly told the receptionist who I was and to please take me to where my husbands were. The receptionist took me to a meeting room and inside were my unusually quiet husbands. I ignored the looks of confusion from everyone else as my eyes were set on my husbands. I pulled their office chairs back before standing in front of them. Since I caught their attention they looked at me with wide eyes and apologetic faces.

I asked nicely for everyone else to leave and to leave us alone for a bit which they quickly did. I place one hand on their cheeks before gently caressing their faces. "I'm not upset. It wasn't either of your faults that they took that picture of me. Don't go blaming yourselves because you two did absolutely nothing wrong." It was almost as if all of the tension in their bodies finally left as they heard me reassure them. I smiled softly at them before I leaned down and pecked their foreheads. "We can take legal action because that is an invasion of privacy on your lives and mine. So we can do that. But for now, I think it's best you two come home for the day and relax." They immediately agreed and stood up to pull me into a hug. I giggled softly as I get sandwiched in between walls of muscle and warmth. "You know (M/n), You're our reason to keep going. Your reassurance, your kindness, and the way you take care of us and support us. We'll always be grateful for you." I stared up at Eijiro before I smiled softly, "I love you both so freaking much." They leaned down and kissed my cheeks, "We love you too, Love/Darlin'."

We left their agency and after their shower and eating, we got comfortable. We cuddled for the rest of the day and behind the scenes, the news company was taken down for everything it was worth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes. Thank you for all of your support. You guys are the reason I keep going with my stories.

<3