Bakugou

Character: Bakugou Katsuki
Type: Slight Angst💔, Fluffy Ending☁️
Story Name: I promise
*Age Regression, QL!Reader*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I grabbed a duffle bag and began packing clothes for the weekend I was going to spend in Katsuki's dorm room. It was Friday and he had called me in the morning with a scowl on his face, he asked if I could stay the weekend at the dorm. I immediately agreed as I could tell he needed a cuddle and movie session but he'd never actually say it out loud. Since I finished school earlier than him I took a quick shower and packed my back before I took a drive to U.A. It wasn't long till I arrived and Hound dog brought me over to the dorms. Thankfully Katsuki talked to his teacher because the walk was quick. I walked into the dorms and saw that the students must've been either in their dorms or out. I quickly go into the elevator before making my way up to Katsuki's floor.

I lightly knocked on his room door and waited for some indication that I could come in but the only thing I heard was the muffled sound of sobbing. I quickly opened the door only to be met with the sight of my boyfriend holding onto his knees and crying softly. I closed and locked the door before I put down my duffle bag and sat down on the bed. I placed my hand on his bag and began to coax him out of his position, "Hey Kat. It's me, (M/n). What's wrong why are you crying?" He looked up at me and I could tell greed had been crying for a while since his eyes were puffy and his face was bright red. He stared at me through teary eyes before he spoke up, "Ish me a monstew, papa. A meany says I am." My eyes slightly widened at his lack of pronunciation before recognition crossed my features. I gently wiped the remaining tears.

"No baby you're not a monster. And the person who told you that was as you said a meany. You're an amazing hero. You care about others but you do through actions and not words." He stared up at me with stars in his eyes, "You weally mean it?" I hummed and I gently brushed the hair off his face. I pressed a kiss onto his forehead, "Of course, I mean it, baby." He hummed and laid his head on my chest. I laid us both down after I took off my shoes. I put a blanket over him and over he fell asleep I went on my phone and researched anything and everything there was to know about age regressors. It took about thirty minutes for Katsuki to wake up and in that time I was able to do a good amount of research. Once he woke up I could tell he was big as the articles described and that he was clearly extremely embarrassed from how flushed his face was.

I cleared my throat before I grabbed his hand and spoke up, "I know what your thinking Kat. No, I don't think you're weird. And no I don't want to break up with you. And yes I would love to learn about little you and if both of you would have me I'd love to take care of you both." His eyes were wide and I could tell by the way his shoulder sagged a huge amount of weight was off his shoulders. "Do you mean that?" He asked in such a soft and vulnerable voice that I couldn't help but grab his face in my hand before kissing his forehead. "I do mean it, Kat. I love you with all my heart. And I promise I'll always still be by your side." He smiled brightly and hugged me, "Thank you for accepting me." I chuckled softly, "Always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes <3

My grandma is fine. Thank you guys for all of the support. I really appreciate it.