Bakugou x Deku

Character: Bakugou Katsuki x Midoriya Izuku
Type: Lil Angst 💔, Fluff ☁️
Story Name: There's no one we would rather want
*Omegaverse, Quirkless reader**TW: Panic Attack*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I watched as the pretty omega interviewing my alphas introduce them with a heavy heart. I know I have nothing to feel anxious about considering my alphas and I have been together since our second year of high school. But even after all this time my insecurity about why the top two heroes and the wonder duo would choose me to be their partner. I tried to calm my breathing to be able to get back to watching my boyfriend. As they sat down Izuku smiled brightly at the camera while Katsuki smirked. I laughed a bit at their different personalities before the camera switched to the omega. I watched silently as they introduced themselves before they explained the intention of the interview. My alphas simply nodded and waited for her to start their questions.

IL: So first things first, how does it feel to become the top two heroes after two years of graduating and building your agency as rookies?

IM: Well Ground Zero and I couldn't be more grateful for all of the support we received since we first joined UA. Especially from all of our friends and teachers/mentors.

Katsuki hummed in agreement and the questions continued getting more and more personal. It wasn't long before the interview was coming to an end but before it did the screen behind them lit up before it showed a picture of all three of us happily smiling and holding hands while walking around the park late at night. I could feel myself freeze and watch as the same thing happened to my boyfriend. "Now to not insinuate or jump to conclusions would you two like to explain who this person is? While this photo has been floating around for a bit people have found this person to be (L/n) (M/n) a quirkless and frankly a not-so-good-looking omega working under Mei Hatsume as her head engineer. Now onto the last question, who is Mr.(L/n) to you?" I could feel myself begin to hyperventilate. I watched with blurry eyes as my boyfriend began to angrily yell at the interview lady and the people who spread the picture for such a clear invasion of privacy. Izuku had the last word by saying Katsuki and him will sue everyone involved including the company they are in. The cameras cut off and I quickly turned off the tv before anything else came on.

My breathing quickened and I could feel tears going down my face. I hugged myself trying to ground myself but I felt completely numb to the point where I couldn't even feel anything nor hear anything. It was so bad that I didn't hear the explosion coming from Katsuki and the sound of the window breaking because of Izuku. But I did feel two sets of arms wrap around me. Through loud sobs, I spoke up, "Why are you with me? You could have a pretty and strong omega by your side. I'm nothing. I'm weak and plain looking. You guys deserve so much better." Before I could say anything else Katsuki grabbed my chin and lightly pecked my lips making my mind completely stop racing. I stared at him with wide eyes as his thumb gently caressed my cheek. "Don't be dumb, (M/n). I know both you and Izuku don't hear it too much from me but I love you with all my heart and I'm not gonna let some shitty gossipers get in between what we have."

I opened my mouth to speak but before I could my face was gently grabbed by Izuku before he spoke up, "We love you so much. There's no one we would rather want by our sides. The support and the immense kindness you've shown Katsuki and I wouldn't ever make us say we need anyone else. Of anything, we don't deserve you. So please love never say things like that." I could feel the tension leave my shoulders before I laid my head on Katsuki's shoulder. "I'm sorry. I know my insecurities are something I need to work on. And I promise I will. I love you guys so much." Izuku brought me to our bedroom and Katsuki and he changed their clothes. They jumped into the bed before they snuggled closer to me before they took turns kissing my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes <3