Hawks

Character: Keigo Takami
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: Baby bird
*Mpreg*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I felt the bed shift a bit so I opened my eyes slightly only to see my partner of six years attempting (and failing) to get into our bed without waking me up. I thanked my amazing brain that thought to get blackout curtains to block out the sun which allowed me to spy on my husband. After six years together we had decided that we wanted kids together and thanks to a doctor's quirk we were able to make our dreams come through. Though we do want to adopt after some time. I watched as he shuffled down towards my belly. He laid his head on my thigh and I felt his hand begin to rub my sore belly. I could hear his feathers in the kitchen probably making breakfast for us considering it was 10 AM. My attention got brought back to my husband when I heard him being to chirp slightly at the baby.

"Hi, baby bird. I'm your daddy. I never really had parents to care for me but I and your papa are gonna try our absolute best to care and love you." I felt him lean towards my belly before he began leaving soft kisses on it. I watched as another feather brought him the lotion that my doctor recommended    I use. He began to gently apply it while whispering sweet things about me and the baby. "You two have no idea how much I love you. Your papa has brought me constant happiness these last six years. The day we got married I couldn't help but laugh. You'd probably laugh at your old man considering that your papa laughed so hard when he saw me crying before he hugged me tightly. We got married and after a year and a half, we decided to have you. Your papa has been doing amazing. He looks amazing and he takes care of you so well. So don't do anything mean to your papa while you're in there but if you have my personality I doubt you're gonna listen."

I brought my hand towards his hair and began to lightly play with it. He flinched slightly before he tensed up, "Now how much of that did you hear, my love?" I giggled softly, "I've been awake since it first shuffled into the bed, Kei." He smiled at me and moved so that we were face to face. He placed a kiss on my forehead before he spoke up again, "I love you, baby bird. You and my other baby bird mean so freaking much to me." I smiled, "You two mean the world to me too." He smiled before he brought me over to the bathroom to get started on my mooring routine before serving me the breakfast he had been making the entire time. The rest of the day we spent it cuddling and watching movies and eating all the junk food I claimed the baby wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.
<3