Tamaki

Character: Tamaki Amajiki
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: My little sleepyhead
*Quirkless reader *
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I smiled softly at the little fort I had built. I used some chairs and the couch along with many blankets to build the little fort. I hung up some soft fairy lights and put down our softest blanket before I grabbed my laptop along with all of our favorite snacks. I made Tamaki's favorite meal and once that was done. I set out Tamaki's favorite pajamas before I waited for him to come home from patrol. It wasn't long till my boyfriend walked through the door (more like stumbled through the door). I quickly walked toward him and helped him out of his work clothes before bringing him to the bathroom. I left him to shower while I grabbed his clothes and a towel. I set it up for him in the bathroom before I head back to the kitchen to plate the food and snacks.

I brought the food/snacks to the coffee table before I sat down and waited for Tamaki to finish up in the room. It wasn't long till he came out and he immediately sat on my lap. Throughout our years together he's become a lot more comfortable with initiating physical contact and looking for comfort/affection from me. I smiled softly as I placed my hands on his hips before kissing the crook of his neck. He hummed softly before speaking, "What's all this?" I began to lightly massage his hips, "It's a simple date for us. Since neither of us works tomorrow I thought a date between us was overdue." He leaned back and kissed my cheek, "Thank you for all of this." I smiled softly before I picked up his plate and started one of the movies I had picked for us to watch.

While the movie played I took the time to feed him the food. I could tell that he was too tired to feed himself anything. As soon as he was finished eating I laid us down on the air mattress properly before we continued to watch the movie marathon I had previously set up. I could see that he was trying hard to stay up. But as soon as I began to play with his hair he began to lose the battle against his own body. I began to gently place kisses on his forehead and the rest of his face as he cuddled closer to me. I paused the movie and pulled out my phone and began taking pictures of my adorable boyfriend. I dimmed the lights in the house before I hugged my boyfriend closer and fell asleep as well.

The next morning he apologized profusely for falling asleep and he made breakfast for me to "make up" for him for falling asleep. We continued our marathon of movies after we did our morning routine and made breakfast. Once we laid back down we conveyed to watch the movies and cuddle together. And if that's all we did for the rest of the day then that's our business.

"I love you, (N/n)"

"I love you too, my little sleepyhead"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes <3
ʕ••ʔ