LETS TALK !

Hi guys

Hi guys. Um, let me first begin by stating I am beyond grateful for the support and constant response this book gets from you guys; truly, it's an honor; however, I have a few problems with the way I have written and done this book.

As some of you know, I was VERY young when I wrote this book. Actually, I was around twelve-thirteen-years-old when I initially posted the first chapter. I want to reiterate that I was twelve. Recently, I've turned seventeen. Four years ago I published this book, and I've had a hard time re-reading it. Some of you may like it, but I DO not.

The problem I'm having is the fact that I feel as though as a child, I was looking for the most ways to gain reads as fast as possible. Truth be told, I was not a BLINK in any shape or form when I first posted it (I was after the fact, don't worry), I just liked the idea of Jennie and Lisa because I was dumb as FUCK. And I wanted reads.

Now, you may be asking: Moose, why would you do that?

I don't know, I was twelve and I had seen my sister publishing Jungkook/Taehyung fics (that were shitty, but getting views yk) and I really wanted that. Twas' an odd time, I will admit. But, I didn't expect for this book to be as well as received as it did. The fact that so many of you liked it, tells me that I at least did something right 😭.

Another issue I'm having is that—I constantly am spewing stuff and agreeing with the fact that idols should NOT be sexualized. But, I kind of did that? It makes me feel weird and gross at that, I don't know if it's just—me being dumb or something along those lines. But I feel like I somewhat disrespected real life people.

This isn't fanfiction, these are REAL people.

It's different if I'm writing a new character; for example, Steve Harrington and Christopher Hart (OC). Steve's a fictional, teenage character. There's a fine line, and I don't like the way that I shipped so many idols, knowing that if it makes some (BTS) uncomfortable, it probably makes them ALL uncomfortable.

I'm not taking down this book, don't worry.

I just want to come on here and state, that I will NEVER be writing a smut scene between two, heterosexual (I'm not assuming; however, if they're closeted that's NOBODY's business), real life people. There is a FINE line, once again, that I will not be crossing. To those of you who do write smut between idols, I'm not shaming you, because I have been the one to READ your FanFictions. Smut makes me uncomfortable, not in a reading sense, but for SURE in a writing sense.

I will never, ever, write smut for this book or any type of book in the future. Assuming sexualities and over-shipping people is odd. Do not bring fanfiction into real life, don't do that. If you do, you're fucking weird. Some of you guys (not specifying, but tiktok people are weird), will go batshit crazy when Idols get into relationships with females or males (especially for MLM ships). Personally, I'm glad I have never over-shipped in the sense of sending threatening messages to partners of my favorites.

Of course I want more representation of the LGBTQ+ in K-Pop, but forcing representation on people is very diminishing of who the Idol is as a person.

Once again, The Baby Project is not being taken down. This is just a disclaimer if I decide to write more Fanfics in the future pertaining real life people. Let me reiterate, certain lines do not need to be crossed. Respect Idols and their entertainment, do not diminish their hard work or send threatening messages to those who work hard for you.

If you want more of an explanation on this, I will happily thread comments. I think I did an okay job at explaining. I'm not shaming anyone for writing smut between idols, I just think it's just very weird when people bring fanfiction into real life. Fiction is meant to be a genre to expand your interests, especially when adding "Fan" into that. Just because writing smut between two people in real life makes ME uncomfortable, doesn't mean that I'm shaming anyone for writing it. More power to you, I reckon. Just, be courteous of those who make it their life's mission to please their fans.