14

Jennie covered her ears as the robot continued to cry and wail

Jennie covered her ears as the robot continued to cry and wail. The baby had been an absolute terror to deal with. Especially over the weekends.

"Shut the thing up!" Lisa. Who had just gotten back from her dance practice yelled from the bathroom.

"I tried!" It was Friday currently and the two girls were tired. Exams had passed, both girls were waiting.

Jennie took the robot into her arms and rocked it back and forth. 'I am glad that I am no longer straight.' Jennie had always wanted a perfect man, a beautiful little girl and a handsome little man. Not anymore!

"I'm starting to regret taking that class." Jennie muttered to herself as she rocked the baby back and forth.

"Yeah me too." Lisa said, coming from the bathroom. The girl had just taken a shower to clean the sweat from her body.

Lisa was wearing a sports bra and basketball shorts, making the other girl in the room flush pink at the sight of Lisa's body.

Jennie had never imagined that she would be in this situation. Seeing someone as beautiful as Lisa standing before her, it made her heart flutter that Lisa was her's and no one else's. It made her proud that she was Bisexual. Lisa had taught her that word.

She likes boys and girls. Well to be more specific Lisa.

"Take a picture there bud. It'll last longer." Jennie hadn't even realized that the robot had been crying still. Jennie acted as though she turned her attention back to the robot although she was still flustered from Lisa's previous comment. "I wouldn't mind-" Jennie threw a pillow at the younger girl. Causing her to mock hurt and cover her face. Acting as though it had actually hurt.

"Lisa!" Jennie zoomed over, even though the robot continued to cry, "I'm so so so so so so so sorry I don't mean to hurt you! Fuck! Fuck!"

That's when Lisa started laughing. She sat up with her signature smile. Jennie, finally understanding the situation, put the baby down lightly. It had finally shut up.

"Oh you're in for it, bitch." Jennie picked up the pillow and hit Lisa once more with it.

"Oh-ho- and what are you gonna do about it?" Lisa mocked Jennie. The two girl's had smiles on their faces, that's when Jennie threw the pillow at the other girl.

The pillow fight had then escalated quickly. Lisa, in retaliation, jumped on top of the girl. Pinning her to the bed.

"No! No!" Jennie yelled, trying to push the other girl off.

"Oh yes!" Lisa started tickling up Jennie's sides, making the female die of uncontrollable laughter.

"Please! Please! Lisa stop!" Tears pooled around her eyes as she laughed.

"Say I'm the best person in the entire world!" Lisa demanded, finally stopping to let the other breathe for a moment.

"Never."

"Okay." Lisa started the tickling back up.

"Fine! You're the best person in the entire world and I love you!" Jennie shouted.

Lisa stopped her tickling. She looked down at the girl smiling, "You love me!"

"Of course I do you nit wit, now get off of me!" Lisa reluctantly got off of the other. Lisa smiled at the girl.

"Why are you staring at me?" Jennie asked, suddenly feeling insecure.

"Oh just staring at my beautiful girlfriend." Lisa said, causing the other girl's insecurities to go away immediately.

Jennie smiled, "I'm not that pretty."

Lisa's face has morphed into a serious one, "Yeah right. You are the prettiest girl I know." Jennie went to argue but Lisa's lips cut her off.

The two females kissed, it was the heating up seconds later. Jennie pulled away and glared at the other girl, "Excuse me, you can't do that every time I want to argue with you!" Jennie complained.

"Oh yes I can. If it gets you to shut up. Then it's all good." Lisa said, smirking.

"Get that look off your face." Jennie said as Lisa pulled her into another kiss.

Unlike the last one it wasn't heated. It was a sweet yet passionate kiss that Jennie wanted to last forever.

"You know your dance is coming up next week right? Are you excited?" Jennie suddenly asked, pulling away from the kiss.

"Yeah, nervous I guess." Jennie had never seen Lisa dance before, all she knew from Sana is that she was extremely talented.

"I hope you win." Jennie silently prayed that they would. Even though her best friend's were also competing, Jennie felt she needed to be there for Lisa for everything. "Sana And I will be there watching you And Momo."

"Make sure to get front seats. That way I can see you." Lisa said cheekily, causing the other female to roll her brown eyes.

"You will always see me. And I will always see you, doofus."

~~~