20

"Okay, Okay y'all time for some karaoke!" Sana and Momo had finally arrived and the three couples sat in the booth

E'dawn and Lisa had sweat dripping down their foreheads from the intense dance session. Lisa laughed as she approached her group of friends and girlfriend. "Look who finally decided to show up." Sana and Momo laughed, giving the girl a knowing look.

"We were...busy." Sana said with a blush on her face.

"Gross." E'dawn complained, Lisa slapped him over the head, rolling her brown eyes at the blonde. "Ow. Anyway, guys, this is my girlfriend Hyuna."

Being polite, she bowed and introduced herself over the music, "Hello, my name is Hyuna. I'm this idiot's girlfriend."

Sana and Momo both gave each other a look and smiled, "Hello I'm Sana, a friend of Jennie and Lisa. I'm also Momo's girlfriend." Sana introduced the two the them.

Just as someone was about to say something, the music cut out and it was now time for Karaoke.

Hyuna looked back over to Jennie, grabbing her hand. "Let's do this."

Jennie smiled, "Lead the way." The two smiled and laughed together.

Lisa watched as the two walked away. The sweat was still dripping down her forehead from the previous dance.

"Your girlfriend just stole my girlfriend." Lisa joked to E'dawn, who was in the same familiar state as her.

"I know right!" The four friends watched as Jennie and Hyuna made their way onto the stage.

Jennie looked absolutely flawless up there. Lisa could feel her heart rate speed up at the thought that this was real. The person she had hated the most had become her lover in time span of just four months. It seemed so surreal.

"And what song would you lovely ladies like to sing?" The DJ's voice rang through the microphone.

"Gucci by Jessi."

~~

The night went away way faster than anyone wanted it to.

Lisa had her arms wrapped around Jennie securely. The two walked to the car after saying goodbye to everyone.

"Graduation is coming up..." Jennie said, Lisa nodded slowly as if trying to comprehend what the other girl had said.

Lisa would be off at YG, and Jennie would have no place to go. Of course the girl had applied to YG but she was still unsure if she was able to get in. Jennie had an amazing talent of rapping and singing. It was natural and beautiful, it made Lisa in awe of her girlfriend.

"Don't worry, you're going to get into YG with me and we'll be fine." Lisa smiled reassuringly, even though the chances of Jennie getting in were slim she still had faith that her and Jennie would be together as long as possible.