Epilogue

Three months went by, let's just say it was a hectic mess

Three months went by, let's just say it was a hectic mess. The two girls were packing up for their big day of moving into their new dorms.

Although the group that won was given full scholarships to YG, but not all of them wanted to go. Jungkook And Jimin were going off to Bighit, a little less known than YG. While E'dawn was planning on going to Cube, Moonbin and Rocky were going Fantagio on full scholars. Sana, Momo and Yugyeom had all been asked to go to JYP. As well as her brother Bambam who was ecstatic about going to the same college as his beloved Yug.

Although they were sad to see heir friends go, they wouldn't hold them back from their dreams. Maybe it was for the better anyway.

"Quit staring out that damn window and help me!" Jennie yelled at the blond haired girl.

Throwing her hands up in surrender, walking over to her girlfriend and getting the handful of boxes that she was carrying. They set the boxes down, "That's all of it."

Their dorm wasn't too big, but wasn't too small either. Two beds sat on separate sides of the room, with a desk in the middle of it. The dorm had one bathroom, and a small kitchen.

"Classes start tomorrow." Jennie pulled out a blue paper, which consisted of her schedule. "I have vocal lessons in the morning and dance in the afternoon."

"Mine are switched, I have dance in the morning and vocals in the afternoon. Then rapping and producing the day after."

Jennie let out a sigh, "So I barely get to see you." She threw her arms up and fell over onto the bed dramatically.

"I know babe, but listen we get to come home to each other everyday, so just look on the bright side." Lisa sympathized with the brunette. "But we have the whole rest of the day, so what do you wanna do?"

Jennie perked up, "I have an idea.." Taking the other girl by the hand and basically dragged the other female out of the house.

"Where the hell are we going?" Lisa asked with caution, "Because you have that weird smile on your face."

Jennie's smile grew, "Oh you'll see."

~~

The two took a walk. A very long walk, to which Lisa wasn't very fond about. "We could have taken your car, it would have been so much faster." She whined.

Jennie snickered, "Aren't you a dancer?" She asked sarcastically.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I like walking for long distances." Lisa shrugged.

"Oh hush. Doesn't this place look familiar."

Lisa looked up, "Is this a trick question, because uh, this doesn't ring a bell for me." She said, taking a full 360 to make sure she wasn't missing anything.

Jennie rolled her eyes, "You don't remember that." She pointed into a dark alley way, where, of course a few thugs were sitting out and about smoking cigarettes.

Lisa's eyes suddenly widened in realization, "Oooh, this is where I "saved" you. And we had a really big argument."

Jennie nodded her head, "See."

"But why would this be a happy memory? No offense but this just reminds me how much of a butch you were."

"Thanks." She said sarcastically.

Lisa smiled lightly at her girlfriend's reaction, "You know...I know something that'll make this better." Lisa said cheekily.

"And what would that be?" Jennie asked obliviously.

Lisa grabbed the other's hand, grasping it tightly. "I love you." And kissed the brunette. It was full of passion and love. Something that use to be full of hate and disgust.

Right in the middle of this park.

They didn't care.

Jennie pulled away, "I love you too." Leaning in for another kiss.

And to think this was all because of a baby project.

Thank you Ms. Lee.
~~

Well, this is the end of a book I have postponed because I didn't know how to right the ending. I thought it would've had to have been a thousand words, but it was over six hundred to which I'm happy with.

I hope you guys enjoyed The Baby Project.

I also have a Chaesoo if your interested.

Please Vote, Comment and Add

-

winwin-the-pooh ♥️