9

Lisa and Jennie went to their classroom

Lisa and Jennie went to their classroom. Ms.
Lee had been a smiling mess this morning for some unknown reason. "Class, today we will be going over the rules and basic care of the robot." She explained. "I want you to take notes."

"Okay I have a serious question." Jennie stated flatly looking at her partner. "How are we gonna take care of the robot if I'm the only one watching it?"

"I don't know. I could come by your house and we can watch it together..? Or the other way around. You could come to my house." Lisa suggested.

Jennie though about it, "Yeah. That could work. We could switch nights so that you don't have the robot on your dance practices."

For the first time, Jennie and Lisa had actually gotten along. No screaming, no yelling. Today was a good day.

~~

Wrong.

They had reached the end of school at 3. And let's just say when the robot was activated it started screaming and crying. It annoyed both Jennie and Lisa and the screaming war was on.

"Shut it up!" It reminded Lisa of the first argument that they had because of that thing. "I don't want kids. Ever!" She groaned covering her ears as it's screams go louder and louder.

"Wow we agree on something for once."

"Just shut it up!"

"I would if I could. I don't know what it wants!"

"Well figure it out!"

"I'm trying!"

"You're not trying hard enough then!"

Lisa and Jennie had finally arrived at Jennie's house. The older girl was immediately greeted by her parents talking to another couple, she recognized the two. Those were Jungkook's boyfriend's parents.

"Why are they here?" She heard Jennie mutter under her breath.

"Ah-Jennie. You remember the Kim family from Sunday." Jennie nodded, seemingly frustrated with her mother's voice, "Of course you do, and who is this? We weren't expecting company."

"Yeah neither was I-" Lisa nudged the girl's side, "This is Lisa. She's my partner for the Baby Project."

"Oh."

Lisa could hear the distaste in the woman's voice. Lisa already didn't like the woman. The way the woman was so bothered by the red-head's presence was amusing, Lisa put a sickly sweet smile on her face and stuck out her hand. "I'm Lalisa Manobon."

The woman gave her a look. Lisa stood there still smiling sweetly as the woman shook her hand with a firm grip. "I'm Jennie's mother, call me Mrs. Kim."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Kim."

~~

"I can't believe you had a 30 minute conversation with my mother while I looked after this thing." Jennie said, sitting down on her King-sized bed. Lisa stared at the room in adoration. It was pretty.

"What can I say I'm a natural when it comes to parents." Lisa smirked cockily, "I think my mom would like you." Lisa said out of no where, making Jennie gasp as she looked at the other.

"You think so? I thought you talked mad-shit about me to your family."

"Nope. I only mad shit about you to my brother." Lisa joked. Although that was true. She did talk mad shit about the older female to her brother on many occasions.

Jennie laughed. She gently put the robot down on a little space on her bed. "If this is what being a parent feels like then I'm never going to get pregnant." The two laughed.

"Agreed."

~~

"Can I ask you something?" Jennie asked.

"You just did." Jennie smacked the other's arm.

The two had been lying on Jennie's bed for about two hours now, they had been joking around and looking at memes and vines for a while.

"How did you know-know when you were gay?"  Lisa was a taken aback by the question.

"Why do you ask?" Lisa asked back, Jennie looked down.

"I wanna be accepting of myself and-and I don't know. I haven't questioned myself at all. Not until you saved me-" Jennie's eyes went wide at her own words. As did Lisa's.

"You have feelings for me." Lisa said.

"No I don't."

"You have feelings for me." Lisa repeated smiling.

"I don't know yet! Okay! I don't if I do or if I don't. But you're being really mean right now!" The other pouted. This caused Lisa to laugh even more.

"You're so cute." Jennie looked down and flushed pink. This caused Lisa to stop laughing and really take a look at the other girl. She was genuinely beautiful.

"Stop staring at me." She shoved Lisa's head away.

"I knew I was gay when I started having feelings for a girl back In Thailand. She was so pretty. I was fourteen at the time, I was naive and stupid. I thought I could trust her. But she betrayed me. She told everyone about my secret. I got bullied a lot, BamBam and I both had to move schools." Lisa explained.

Jennie stared at the other girl in sympathy. Realizing how much Lisa went through, she moved out of her home country just because of people finding out about her sexuality.

"I'm sorry for calling you all those names. It was harsh and rude." Jennie admitted.

"It's okay.." Jennie and Lisa leaned towards each other.  They were millimeters away from each other.

And just as their mouths were about to touch.

BOOM

It happened.

The door swung open and there stood Kim Jiyong, "Oh fuck."

And when the door made the noise it caused the baby to go off and cry.

"Fuck." Lisa and Jennie muttered in sync. And there stood Jiyong still confused as ever.

~~~

Okay so They almost kissed, I'm really proud of how good this story is doing. It really means a lot to me

Thanks<3

-memegyuuuuu