6

Jennie had walked her way through the halls

Jennie had walked her way through the halls. It was weird not having Namjoon by her side, considering the fact that the two were just dating Friday, but things change and so do people.

As she made her way down to the math room. Sana was at her side, Jennie jumped not expecting the sudden presence of the girl, "Jesus Sana!"

"I heard what happened, I can't believe Namjoon broke up with you for Seokjin." So that's who is was, at this point in time though, Jennie didn't care about her ex and his love life. "Cute jacket by the way." Sana complimented. "Is it a new man..?" Sana wiggles her eyebrows and Jennie shook her head.

"It's not mine, nor is it a new man's. It's Lisa's." Jennie explained. "I'm going to give it back to her."

"Why did you have in the first place?" Sana questioned.

"I'll tell you about it at lunch. I have to hurry."

"Okay..?" The Japanese girl muttered to her as her friend rushed down the hallway.

~~

Lisa had been at Maths early, this was rare considering the girl didn't like school or maths, but did well.

Lisa sat there doodling god knows what in her Math book. She had completely just spaced out and didn't notice when another person was walked into the room.

That was until, "Lisa..?" At the sound of her name, Lisa's head went up. She looked up confused.

"Jennie don't you have different classes than me...?" The Thai girl questioned. That's when she noticed the leather jacket. All her stitches and buttons on it. It made it unique and stand out.

"I came here to return it to you. And apologize for my behavior, I should've thanked you instead of yelling at you." Lisa laughed. She laughed. Because the princess of the school was finally not being a stuck of prick, "Why are you laughing?!" The girl questioned. She was mad, she came all this way just to get laughed at by this lesbo.

(I don't know why, but I keep using the word "lesbo" as an insult in this book, any other suggestions because I feel like I'm repeating the word and it's becoming a problem?)

"I'm laughing because you're not being a stuck up bitch for once." Five minutes until the bell rung and they were gonna argue.

"I'm never a stuck up bitch!" Jennie exclaimed, throwing the jacket at Lisa, now this is how it started World War Three in a classroom at Seoul Arts High.

They yelled at each other gaining attention from people, including the teacher. "Ms. Kim, Ms. Manoban this is not how young ladies act! You both have detention after school!"

"I have dance-" "Should've thought of that before you cause a commotion!" Lisa was now fuming with anger.

The two glared at each other, "Ms. Kim get to your classroom and inform your teacher. I will be calling both of your parents." The teacher, Mrs. Lee, commanded causing the two to quit their glaring match and go their separate ways.

~~

To say she was still not fuming by lunch was an understatement. Lisa had been sitting there stabbing at her food, staring over at Jennie, who simply ignored her.

"So I heard you got detention with Ms. Perfect..? So you're not going to be there, are you?" Questioned E'dawn, Lisa put her fork down and put her hands on her head and groaned.

"Yes, make it like 5 o'clock. I should be out by then."

"Okay, guys new schedule, five o'clock everyday after school this week." E'dawn said. The group nodded.

"Man and I thought I had it rough with being this dumbasses parter but clearly that's not the case." Rocky said, causing Moonbin to glare at his boyfriend. "I bet by the end of the school year, they'll be in a relationship." Rocky said quietly to his boyfriend.

Moonbin laughed, "Bet."

~~

Jennie had sat at her lunch table with her friends. Which consisted of a number of people, Sana, Rosé, Jisoo, Taeyong, Jaehyun, And others that she really didn't care to know their names.

"So what you're telling me is that she basically save you from three thugs and you yelled at her because..." Taeyong said, Jennie explained to her five most trusted friends what had went down with the Thai girl. They were stunned, to say the least.

"Because she's a sinner! It should've been a man to save the girl, not a girl saving another girl!" Jennie said, at the word sinner, Sana flinched as did Taeyong and Jaehyun. They didn't believe the fact that Jennie was truly homophobic.

"Jennie, I love you, but for fucks sake grow up. It's not how it use to be. Girls can save girls, boys can save boys. This is 2018. Not 1918." Taeyong stood up, as did Jaehyun. The two walked away.

"I'm with them on this Jen, we love you, but loving someone of the same sex shouldn't be viewed as wrong. Love is Love." Sana stood up and followed after the two boys.

Jennie groaned. After lunch was when they were getting that stupid robot assigned to them.

This was going to be one heck of a day, and not just for Jennie for Lisa too.

~~

They were in class now. Lisa was giving anything that looked at her a glare. She was mad because she sat with her partner.

Jennie was as well pissed off. The two haven't talked since the argument. It made Jennie want to slap the girl silly.

"Okay class, I will be giving you the robot. Remember this robot has emotions as a real baby. So you will be taking care of it for the last month of school. First.." Jennie and Lisa spaced out as people went up and got the infant like doll.

Then their names were called. Snapping out of it Jennie and Lisa walked forward.

The teacher smiled at the two of them and handed them their baby for the month. The baby had its eyes closed and it was oddly realistic looking. The two walked back to their seat.

Jennie looked at the robot. It felt heavy, as if it were an actual child. "I will activate your robots as soon as the last bell rings." The teacher said.

Lisa looked at the baby, it looked like every other baby in the class room. Lisa smiled when she noticed Jennie smiling down at the robot.

"I don't How we're going to get through this without killing each other..." Lisa said.

"Yeah I don't know either."

~~~

My hand fell asleep while writing this.

-memegyuuuuu