17

Things change and so do people.

"Why are you staring at me?" Jennie asked as the other female in the room

"Why are you staring at me?" Jennie asked as the other female in the room. Lisa had been staring at the girl for about 20 minutes now and it was scaring Jennie just a tad.

"I can't help but stare at the woman I love so much..?" Lisa continued to stare, making Jennie blush.

Jennie, who had been sitting on the bed and Lisa on the floor, threw a pillow at the other. To which the other caught before it hit her face. "Quit staring you spaz." Jennie huffed.

Lisa's laughed flooded the room, "But I can't help it.." Lisa pouted, the older girl simply rolled her eyes.

"You're stupid."

"But you love me." Lisa hopped up from the ground and jumped up onto her bed, collapsing next to the Burnett.

Jennie groaned out, "Get off me."

"Why should I?" Lisa asked teasingly, smiling deviously at the other.

Jennie joking, and lightly, punched the girls shoulder, "Because I said so."

Lisa put on a face of agony, holding her shoulder, "Why don't you love me!" Lisa shouted, "sobbing" as she did so.

Jennie rolled her eyes mockingly, "Awe is the little baby hurt..?" She asked. Lisa nodded, the same look on her face, "Will a kiss make it better?"

Lisa nodded, closing her eyes waiting for the kiss.

Jennie leaned in and gave a light peck on the girl's lips.

Lisa opened her eyes, "That was it?"

Just as Jennie was about to answer a knock came at the door. Lisa replied with a smile on her face, "Come in!" She shouted.

But she was greater with a distressed mother instead.

"Lalisa. I want Jennie to stay up here, I need for you to come down stairs. Now." Lisa and Jennie both have never seen this woman so serious.

"Mom, what's going on?" Lisa asked, now feeling an uncontrollable feeling of anxiety.

"Your Father is here." Lisa took a deep breath, her eyes now filled with fury.

"Why in the hell is he here?!"

"Lalisa, I want you down stairs now." Her mother turned toward Jennie, her shoulders relaxing slightly, "Jennie please stay up here while we are discussing things."

Jennie, although wanted to argue, complied and sat back down on the bed.

Lisa and her mother left the room.

And Jennie sat there and said nothing as they left.

~~

"Lalisa! Don't say anything irrational."

"Oh I'll say something irrational!? Where the fuck is he-" Lisa stopped herself before she said anything else seeing two children standing in her kitchen with a man who she recognized and a woman she didn't.

"Lalisa-"

"It's Lisa, stupid bitch." BamBam had come downstairs as well, standing next to his sister. The two twins glared at their father, hatred coming from the bottom of their hearts.

"Lisa, please." Her mother begged, "He came here-"

"I don't give a damn. You want this fool to come back into our lives just to leave. He already moved on." BamBam stated, his sister standing behind him.

"Why is he here anyway?" Lisa asked harshly, now staring at the other three people she hadn't recognized. But she had already assumed this was his new family, a boy about 14 and a younger female, maybe 12 stood there.

"I wanted to introduce you to your brother and sister." The boy, who had been standing there with his head down, looked up seeing the two in front of him. He looked nervous. As did the young girl.

(So I'm gonna explain something real quick, Lisa's dad and mom got a divorce when she was 12. But her father had also disowned her because she was lesbian when she was 15, but Lisa over the years of being in Korea still didn't know that her father had a another family. Because she was disowned as was BamBam. So the three of them moved to Korea after the whole bullying thing. Ik it's weird that I never mentioned that but eh.)

"This is brother, Chittaphon and this is your sister, Minnie."

"I don't give a damn who they are. What's the real reason why you're here?" Lisa asked, the woman had here arms wrapped around her children.

"Chittaphon has been scouted as a trainee under SM. And Minnie has been accepted into Cube." Her father then turned to Lisa, "You and Chittaphon have a lot in common Lalisa." Lisa glared when she heard her real name.

"I know you probably don't like me, but he needs a place to stay for the time being and your mother has agreed to let him stay here until he is able to have a room at SM." The unknown woman, who Lisa was assuming was the mother of the two children, explained briefly, "I am grateful for your mother accepting, Chittaphon and Minnie into your home.." The woman bowed.

"How long has this been planned?" BamBam Asked, his face morphing into anger once again. "How long have you known about this?" The twins both stared their mother down. The same look on their faces.

Their mother finally had spoken up, "Since the beginning of last month, I have made this decision because both of you are heading off into a company. They need guidance and they can keep me company while you guys are off."

In Lisa's Head, this was completely insane, how could her mother be so calm. This was her ex husband's children for crying out loud.

"You're too nice." Lisa said, "How long are they staying for?"

"As long as they need to be. I have moved on from the past."

Lisa looked at her father, "I thought you hated me and BamBam? I thought you hated gays."

Her father sighed, "I have taught myself that I have to accept it. No matter what. You are my child, even if you don't consider me a father." He paused, "I'm asking you to please accept them as your siblings. Please Lisa." Her father's pleads made her heart do a flip.

Things change and so do people.

Maybe everyone was changing now a days.

~~~