12

Today was Tuesday

Today was Tuesday. Jennie was going to grow a pair and ask the younger girl out. She walked confidently through the school with a smile on her lips.

Today was the day she'd ask the girl she's like-no loved for almost a month. But the more she seemed to walk down the hallway the more anxious she had gotten, the more the anxiety grew.

Everyone watched her, they were confused. She as Jennie Kim from New Zealand, the girl who never missed a day of school, the girl who hated gay people, the girl who could sing, the perfect girl. So why the hell was she approaching Lalisa Manoban.

Lisa had been going to Seoul Arts High for about three years now. She was a foreigner from Thailand, she was one of the only scholarship students. She was advanced in Dancing and Rapping. Lisa and Jennie before their senior year hadn't even spoken a word to one another, Jennie just knew that she was a lesbian so she steered clear of the girl and her friends. Not wanting to get involved with the red-haired female.

As she approached the girl, Jennie could tell that the other girl had been surrounded by her friends. She recognized a few of them Momo who had been Sana's supposed girlfriend who Jennie had yet to meet.

The brown haired girl had finally stopped in front of Lisa. The red haired girl was about to talk but Lisa had been cut off by Jennie sputtering out just a few words that made Lisa's heart stop completely.

"I like you a lot." Jennie said, loud enough for the kids in the halls to hear. This made everyone around them to started to whisper and mutter things. "And you know that may come as a shocker to you but-" Jennie Kim had been cut off by the sweetness and softness of the girl's lips of Lisa Manoban's lips.

And It was the best thing to Jennie.

~~

Sana And Momo watched from a distance, smiling at the two. Happy for them, "I'm so happy for them!" Sana gushed out.

Momo rolled her eyes, "But they aren't as cute as us."

"No one ever is, Mo." The girl giggled and kissed the other Japanese girl.

~~

"You owe me 10 bucks, loser!" Rocky exclaimed, Moonbin laughed at his boyfriend's stupid net. But a bets a bet.

Moonbin pulled out his wallet, sighing. "I will give this to you if you give me a kiss." The other boy whined.

"Just a kiss..?"

"Maybe a bit more later- Ow!" Rocky slapped the boy.

"Yes that's all I want." Rocky happily complied and gave Moonbin a kiss.

~~

"Who knew your ex could turn out like that. It's Jennie Kim for fucks sake!" Seokjin said, "But I'm happy for her I guess even though she was a complete bitch."

"Hey that's my ex you're talking about." Namjoon stated jokingly.

"Oh so now you care about you're ex?"

"That's not what I meant! I love you!" Namjoon basically shouted at the older male. Seokjin laughed at his boyfriend's shouting.

"I'm joking babe. I love you too." He pecked the taller's cheek. Then ran away like nothing had happened.

~~

"So since when was Jennie a lesbian..?" E'dawn Asked his group. All of them shrugged as Jennie and Lisa talked, not even noticing the group.

"Hey Jennie." Two guys Lisa hadn't recognized came up to them. She was confused, she looked at Jennie who rolled her eyes.

"Hey Jae, Hey Taeyong." The girl smiled at the two. Jennie squeezed the other's hand making Lisa smile down brightly at their clasped hands.

"So when did this happen." Taeyong Asked, this made Jennie blush.

"Uh..over the weekend.." Jennie muttered.

"Well this is different for sure." Jaehyun Said, "But it's good."

"Things change and so do people." Lisa said, looking over at Jennie.

Jennie smiled lovingly at the girl. Nothing could change anything at the moment.

That was until Jennie's phone rang. And the caller ID read Mom.

"Hey I'll talk to you later, I have to take this." Jennie said. Lisa, not thinking anything of it, let go of the girl's hand and walked into a more private place in the school. "What do you want?" Jennie questioned, anger within her voice as she spoke.

"I need you to come and get all of your stuff. I want it all gone by tonight. I can't believe you Jennie. God would not want this-" Jennie hung up the phone. Not wanting to hear her mother's whining.

She walked back to where she had left the three. She had seen Lisa and Jaehyun talking and Taeyong listening intently at what they were saying.

"So whatcha talking about?" Jennie asked. Making Lisa smile once more at the girl.

"Talking about Dance. Apparently they're doing the competition too." Lisa explained.

"What competition?" Jennie asked.

"It's a dance competition. To see who has what it takes to be a dancer. First place gets a scholar ship to YG College." Taeyong explained, "Even if our group were to win though, all of us still want to get into SM dance Academy."

"Well let the best dancer win I guess."

~~

"So Who were you on the phone with?" Lisa asked her girlfriend- Wait were they even dating. Well  I mean Lisa considered the idea but she didn't want to pressure Jennie into anything.

"It was my mom. I have to get everything out by tonight." Jennie explained as if she didn't care. But Lisa could see that it was hurting her.

"You can stay with me." Lisa suggested.

"I don't want to intrude-" "You're not intruding. Trust me. Come on it'll be fun and we can look after that baby together as a couple now." Jennie smiled.

"Fine."

~~~

Couple more chapters left. I feel like Time has gone but so quickly. I know I said I would update every Tuesday but some things came up and I got kinda off track with Wattpad. But I'm here now so that's gotta count for something, I guess.

Thanks for all the love on the book it mean a lot<33

-memegyuuuuu