15

It had been nearing the end

The end of school, the end of friendships, relationships and projects.

Jennie stared down the school hallway. Just last month she was sulking about how her boyfriend broke up with her. Now here she is a proud gay. Which was what she didn't expect.

Since the whole fiasco, Jennie hadn't contacted her mother and brother. Although her father did reach out claiming that he hadn't cared if either one of his children were gay, as long as they were happy he was happy.

But then there was Jennie's mother. Who had been reluctant to even look at the female, Jennie sighed. She hadn't had a clue what she was doing with her life. She had an amazing girlfriend, amazing friends, but what she didn't have was an amazing family.

"What's up?" Jennie heard Lisa ask. Jennie looked up at her girlfriend, shrugging her shoulders slightly, "Thats not an answer." Lisa said.

"I'm fine don't worry about it." Jennie brushed it off, "If you get into YG, what will happen to us?" Jennie asked seriously.

"Jen, don't worry about that. Even if I get into YG I wouldn't leave you behind." Lisa said softly.

"I don't want you to give up your dreams for me.." Jennie trailed off.

Lisa rolled her eyes at her girlfriend, "Are you serious? I would never in a million years leave you behind. And who gives a fuck about my dreams. As long as you're happy I'm happy." Jennie smiled at those words.

The same words her father I had told her.

~~

"Okay, your time has come. Tomorrow will make or break your future. This is your chance to be someone." The dance teacher stated seriously to the students, which included Lisa and her friends.

Tomorrow will be the dance competition. The day that could either dictate Lisa's future.

"We need to meet up and go over everything. We can't be slacking off the last practice." E'dawn stated. Lisa nodded in agreement.

This was her future.

Her's and Jennie's.

~~

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello who is this?" Jennie asked, she could hear the person on the other line sigh.

"Jen, it's been a while. Don't you think?" Jiyong asked. Jennie rolled her chocolate orbs, yeah it had been a while.

"Yeah and..?"

"Cmon Jen. You can't still be mad at me? Right..?" Jennie laughed sarcastically.

"Me. Mad at you, pfff never."

"Jennie." Her brother stated.

"It's funny how you're turning all angsty now, and you have no reason to be angry with me. I didn't question your relationship with Seunghyun. But how dare you question mine?!" Jennie yelled.

"Jen, I'm your older brother. I have the right."

"No you fucking don't!"

"Yes I do!"

"Bet!"

"Bet!"

"Fuck off idiot." Jennie hung up the phone before the conversation got even more heated.

Then not even a second later, her phone rang once more. This time it was her mother.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Is that anyway to talk to your mother?"

"What mother are you?" Jennie asked, she heard her mother sigh.

"Are we really going to keep battling? We are acting childish."

"You said that you didn't want me around to spread the gay. Not only that but then you tell me that my girlfriend needed to leave the home." Jennie exclaimed. Anger from earlier rising in her chest.

"Jennie. I love you, I'm just looking out for you, I bet it you're just confused. You need time to think about this awful path you've chosen-" "Don't call this number again. I'm not your kid anymore." With that she cut the line off.

Today was stressful.

~~

Jennie and Lisa meant up in the parking lot. Jennie had a look of distress on her face. While Lisa had a determined look on her's.

"I have to go to E'dawn's tonight." Lisa said. She had her bag in her hand and a pair of shoes.

"Whose E'dawn?" Jennie asked, looking at Lisa with a stern look.

"One of my friends..?"

"Oh."

"Awe is Jennie jealous..?" Lisa teased the elder. Jennie flushed red in anger and embarrassment.

"No! Shut up!" Lisa laughed as Jennie fumed with rage, "Stop laughing-"

Lisa kissed her, "That shut you right up, didn't it?"

Jennie hit the younger's arm, "I hate you." Jennie pouted, her pink lips stuck out. Lisa softly kissed them.

"Cmon, I need a ride to Edawn's house."

"I'm not your Uber." Jennie said jokingly.

"Oh yes you are." Lisa sassed. Jennie rolled her eyes as the red haired female climbed into her car.

"Hey carrot top! Wait for me!"

~~~

oof, it's been a hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot minute since I last updated. But since i didn't save the changes it kinda just was shit. So I had to do them over again. Now I'm being serious this time. I will post every Tuesday. I know I said that last time but I'm serious now. This book is almost over anyway. Sadly. But I will be adding some Deleted parts so stayed tune.

Love you all

-scary_memegyuuuuu

Ps; do y'all like ma username. It'll change as holidays change.