10

"Wait, So you guys almost kissed but her brother walked

"Wait, So you guys almost kissed but her brother walked..?" BamBam Questioned his twin.

"Yeah.." Lisa was frustrated, she had almost kissed her enemy, or more like supposed enemy.

"That's adorable, honey. Young love." Lisa really couldn't keep anything from her mother. Or BamBam for that matter.

"No it isn't. I'm me. Why would she like someone like me?" She asked, she dramatically plopped herself on the couch.

"Honey, just because you see her as your enemy doesn't mean anything. I had a crush on a guy who I said I hated. Who I didn't love." Her mother paused, Lisa looked down knowing what her mother was talking about. "I loved him. He loved me. But things happen." Her mother was a strong woman, Lisa looked up to her mother all the time. She was truly the best thing in BamBam and Lisa's lives. "Lisa when your dad left, I hated him even more. But I never lost the love I had for him." She looked at her daughter. "I think that you should go for her. Please for me." Her mother begged.

"Okay, momma."

~~

Once Lisa had left, Jennie was left there flustered with her brother staring at her. Confusion still on his face.

"Uh-um-that-I don't even know any more." Jennie stated, she shoved her head in her pillows, "I-i like her a lot but-but I'm scared, I'm scared what mom and dad will think..what will they think, they'll disown me!" Jennie exclaimed, tears running down her face as she breathed heavily.

Then suddenly her older brother, her loved and caring older brother pulled her into his arms.

"Jen, listen to me. Once I get out of here and tell mom and dad about everything, I'll gladly take you once you graduate. And then we can take whoever the hell that was." Jennie giggled looking up at her brother.

"I doubt anything serious will actually happen between us."

"Whatever you say, Jen."

~~

Finally the week was over. The two girls hadn't bring anything up because neither of them had wanted to talk about their almost kiss.

They had continued through with the assignment as though nothing had happened and Jennie was getting frustrated with the red-head.

Why hadn't they talked about anything? Of course her and Lisa talked but not about their mouths almost touching. It made Jennie confused, was Lisa really not into her? Was this all a joke?

"Hey can we talk?" Since the weekend had come, the robot had been fully activated now and it was sleeping peacefully in Jennie's arms. Jennie looked up at the other female as they approached Jennie's car.

Lisa had thought since they were going to spend the last month of high school together. Might as well talk about their emotions am I right?

"About what?" Jennie played dumb. She could feel Lisa's stars as she carried the baby to her car.

Lisa and her had agreed that Lisa could spend the night. "About what happened Tuesday." She said seriously.

"What about it?" Now Jennie was walking fast and faster to her car. "You have everything you need right, extra clothing, phone charger, but it's okay if you don't I can always refill my tank for gas or even let you barrow my cloths-" Jennie had been cut short of her rambling by a finger being pressed to her lips.

"Shhhhhh- Jen, enough with the talk. I have enough. Please can we talk?" The Thai girl pleaded, she needed some things to get off her chest.

"Can it wait for tonight, I don't want to cry on my way home." Lisa laughed and nodded. Jennie smiled at the girl.

~~

Lisa had waited till they were at Jennie's house to even mention the almost kiss. "My parents are out of town this week and my brother is out with his boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? I thought you didn't-" "That was then this is now." Jennie interrupted the red-headed female, she smiled sadly remembering the insults that she would constantly throw at gay people.

The robot had been in the back-seat not making a single sound, to both Jennie and Lisa's relief.

The two got out of the car and went in through the door. Lisa could never get over how beautiful the house was. "Take this." Slightly tossing but not, Lisa caught the baby. Good thing it didn't have that good of motion.

Jennie went off somewhere. Lisa had waited, awkwardly holding the robot in her lanky arms.

"Let's go." Jennie had appeared out of nowhere, slightly scaring Lisa. The two headed up the stairs to Jennie's room.

"You can put the doll on the bed and we can talk." Lisa had gently put the baby robot down onto the bed and Jennie lead her over to the love seat. "So what did you want to talk about?" Lisa was a bit caught off guard by the sudden question.

"I want to talk about what happened on Tuesday." She repeated what she had stated earlier.

Jennie smiled, as if playing dumb, "What-what are you talking about?" It hurt Jennie to actually say that. And Lisa could see it.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. The almost happened Tuesday." Jennie flinched at the loudness of the girl's frustrated voice.

"It shouldn't of happened. I'm sorry if I made you think-"

Yup this time no interruptions.

Jennie had been cut off by a kiss on her lips.

And to Lisa's surprise the other kisses back. She put her arms around the younger female.

It kinda shocked Lisa how much need and passion was in the kiss. Making it even more special to both of the girls.

Once the two parted, Jennie was the first to speak, "Woah." Jennie uttered, slightly shock of how much she liked it.

Why did she like it? Was this normal?

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of done that.." Lisa said flustered.

That's when Jennie kissed her and it was better than any other kiss she had received or had given. It was better than Namjoon's.

But who cares about him.

All that mattered was that Jennie and Lisa had kissed. And they both liked it.

That's all that mattered.

~~~

Thanks for 1k love you all so much, it means so much to me as a writer, <3

-Memegyuuuuu