Three

YOU WILL BE MY DOWNFALL
"TRAGIC MEETS TRAGIC"

Penelope Park stretched her arms as the Friday morning sunlight hit her face

Penelope Park stretched her arms as the Friday morning sunlight hit her face. With her brown eyes barely opened, she look to her right to see Ashley still asleep.

She smirked.

Quietly got up, grabbed her pillow in one hand, and made her way to Ashley's side of the room. Getting closer, she raised the pillow above her head, then slammed it down on her roommate's face.

Ashley quickly got up, then laid back down once she realized what was going on. "You're a bitch, you know that," She groaned.

"So I've been told," Penelope shrugged, "Get up, your going to be late, and you don't want a bad first impression, do you?"

Ashley turns to her side, her back facing her roommate. "Just five more minutes."

"No, this is my chance to show you around," Penelope whined.

Ashley quickly turned over to face the Witch, smiling. "You want to show me around? Honestly, I didn't expect you to be this nice."

The Witch gasped and put a hand over her heart. "I can be nice. Plus, showing you around means I can show you off, and hopefully, make people jealous."

"You want to show me off?" Ashley smirked.

"Yeah, you're sort of good-looking. I mean I wouldn't date you, but you're decent enough," Penelope said.

"Fine, I'll get ready," Ashley groaned. Finally, getting up from bed. "For the record, I am very good looking and you'd be lucky to date me." She walked to the bathroom.

__________

Ashley was the first to be out of the dorm, leaving Penelope trailing behind to close the door.

The Witch turned to the left to see Ashley smiling like a kid in a candy store. "You ready?" Her roommate nodded. "Stop smiling like that, you look ridiculous." She walked ahead.

The so-called 'Vampire' changed her expression into a more neutral one but was secretly screaming with joy inside.

She quickly caught up to Penelope and being to rant. "So, where are we going first? Gym? Cafeteria? I already know where the library is since I was there last ni-"

"Woah, slow down there," Penelope interrupted. "I'm just taking you to Dr. Saltzman's office. I'll point everything out as we walk."

"Less than I was expecting when you said 'show you around', but I'll take what I can get," Ashley shrugged.

They both made their way into the lounge area.

"While I show you around, I might as well tell you about the people who are relevant here." Penelope clicked her tongue and pointed at two girls. "Saltzman twins. Dr. Saltzman's daughters if you couldn't tell. The Blonde is Lizzie, and the brunette is Josie, aka my ex."