Eleven

YOU WILL BE MY DOWNFALL
"WELCOME HOME"

Caroline Forbes walked into the lounge area

Caroline Forbes walked into the lounge area. "Alright everyone, first impressions last a lifetime. So, with the gentle reminder that many of you are immortal. Hope..." She walked toward the Tribrid. "Would you do the honors?"

Hope was at the front of the room looking around. In there you could see Lizzie and MG together in one corner, Finch and Josie in the other. Landon standing not far from Hope, smiling at her. Ashley, Penelope, and Isabela standing off to the side.

Everyone else that was supposed to be there either moved or is living their own lives. They all might be in different places now, but they'll see each other again.

Ashley stood there looking at Hope, smiling, but then looked around, noticing everyone keeping their distance. She sighed, putting her head down, then looked to her right to see Isabela and to her left at Penelope. "You know, you guys don't have to stand next to me."

Isabela smacked the back of the Nephilim's head. "We're staying by your side no matter what. What do you not get about that?"

Ashley laughed. "Nevermind, forget I even said anything." She then look back at Hope, who was opening the school doors.

The Tribrid walked outside, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Welcome home."

Everyone cheered and applauded. The new students made their way inside, and the returning students helped them around.

Ashley walked outside and stood next to Hope. "It feels good not being the new kid anymore," She smiled.

The Tribrid chuckled. "You kinda still are, you-" Something caught her eye causing her to stop talking. "That's not good."

The Nephilim followed her gaze and saw a curly-haired brunette talking to Josie. She looked around, seeing Finch and Penelope glaring at the two interacting. Their talking didn't seem like a big deal, but then the brunette started getting a little touchy, which made Penelope and Finch start stomping over to them.

"You get Penelope, and I'll get Finch," Hope stated.

Ashley nods her head in agreement and made her way standing in front of the Witch. "Woah, slow your roll there. You look like smoke is ready to come out your ears."

"She's touching her-"

Penelope got cut off by the Nephilim. "She touched Josie's arm, that's all. They're just getting along, there's nothing wrong with that."

"I don't like it," The Witch said angrily. "I'm going to stop it." She walked past the Nephilim, but she got pulled back.

"No, you're not," Ashley stated. She looked where Hope and Finch were, to find Hope looking back at her. They both nod at each other. "Hope and I will talk care of it. In the meantime, go help the new students get settled in," She smiled, then made her way next to Hope, walking toward the brunette and Josie.