Six

YOU WILL BE MY DOWNFALL
"YOU ALWAYS SAVE EVERYONE, LET SOMEONE SAVE YOU THIS TIME"

YOU WILL BE MY DOWNFALL"YOU ALWAYS SAVE EVERYONE, LET SOMEONE SAVE YOU THIS TIME"

Hope Mikaelson was fighting a God and was losing. She stood in front of Ken, while her friends were laying on the ground to the side. He was ready to throw his spear-

"Wait, wait, wait!" Ashley shouted, "Help has arrived." She walked toward Ken. "Even if I don't look the part." She looked down at her pajamas.

__________

An Hour Ago - The Woods

"No, no, no, those go over there! Come on people, we only get one shot at this," Penelope yelled, as she clapped her hands, then looked to her left. "Your Werewolves don't know how to do anything right."

"They're not my Werewolves. They're my brothers, he's the alpha," Isabela said. "Plus, it's this plan, are we sure this is going to work?"

"Let's hope so," The Witch answered. "Or else we're all dead."

The Werewolf hummed in agreement. "Do you know where Ash is?"

"Last I saw her, she was in bed," Penelope shrugged. "She said she'd be up in a little bit to help Hope and Lizzie with the plan." She checked the time. "But that was twenty minutes ago, so I'm guessing she's with them now."

Isabela saw her brother walk the opposite way of where he was supposed to be. "Hey, where are you going?" She asked walking toward Jed as Penelope followed. "The battle is this way." she points behind her.

"I can't find Ben," He said. "I gotta find him. Have you seen him?"

"No, but I'm sure he's fine," His sister reassured him.

"Maybe focus on the rest of that can die rather than some ancient warrior that can't," The Witch added.

Jed sighed. "I can't help but worry about him. If his dad goes after him, I won't know what to do."

"Just do whatever you feel is right," Isabela smiled. "But right now, the pack needs you, they need a leader."

"That's why they have you, you'll be their leader," He spoke. "If things go sideways, I need you to be there for them and forget about me."

"I- I can't," She said. "You're my brother, I can't just leave you."

"I'll be fine," He reassured. "Just promise me you'll be there for them."

His sister opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"Promise me," He repeated.

"Okay, fine, I promise," She reassured. "Just promise me it won't go sideways."