Twelve

YOU WILL BE MY DOWNFALL
"FALLING FOR SOMEONE THAT I CAN'T HAVE."

Penelope Park was currently getting dressed in her shared dorm

Penelope Park was currently getting dressed in her shared dorm. "So, you and Hope, when did that become a thing?"

"There is no me and Hope," Ashley answered from inside the bathroom.

"That's not what it looked like earlier," The Witch pointed out.

"Nothing is happening between us. She has Landon, and I'm merely just a friend," The Nephilim replied. "What about you and Josie?"

"Hasn't been anything there for years," Penelope says. "And like you said, I'm just a friend, and she already has Finch."

"That's not what it looked like this morning," The Nephilim said.

The was a moment of silence before Ashley sighed, "You are totally-"

"Falling for someone that I can't have," The Witch finished.

"I was going to say doomed," The Nephilim chuckled. "But that works too." She walked out of the bathroom and smiled. "How do I look?"

"The same," Penelope shrugged. "Okay, how about me?" She did a spin.

"Bitchy," Ashley smiled.

"Perfect!"

__________

"Good, the drinks are here," MG said as the Nephilim and Witch were walking up to him. "We were running out."

"These are a special delivery," Penelope smiled as she and Ashley handed the Vampire the drinks.

MG look at both girls suspiciously but shrugged it off and walked away.

The Nephilim looked around in amazement. "Who knew the school can throw pretty decent parties."

The Witch laughed. "Come on, let's go get a drink." She walked away with Ashley trailing behind. "For you." She tried to hand the Nephilim a red solo cup.

"No thanks, I don't drink," Ashley spoke.

Penelope huffed. "Fine, then just hold it and act like you're having fun." She handed the Nephilim the cup.

"Isn't this great?" Isabela said as she walk up to them.

"Drink?" The Witch asked.

"Sure, why not?" The Werewolf grabbed the cup from Penelope. A song played which made her smile. "We have to dance, come on." She tried dragging both girls by the hand, but Ashley pulled away.

"You two go ahead, I want to finish my drink first," She said.

The Witch glared at the Nephilim knowing that she was lying, and just trying to get out of dancing with them. Before she could argue that she didn't want to dance either, Isabela already pulled her to the dance floor.