Ten

YOU WILL BE MY DOWNFALL
"YOU'RE OUR FAMILY'S HOPE"

YOU WILL BE MY DOWNFALL"YOU'RE OUR FAMILY'S HOPE"

Ashley stood outside waiting for someone.

"You called."

"Yeah, thank you for coming... again," Ashley said.

"Why am I here?" Amenadiel asked.

"I need to ask a favor," The Nephilim answered.

"Don't you think you're asking too many favors?" The Archangel raised an eyebrow. "You haven't even completed your side of the deal yet."

"I've been busy," Ashley says. "I'll get to it later. This favor isn't for me, it's for someone else."

Amenadiel gestured for her to continue.

"I want you to go to Heaven and bring three people down here."

"You want me to bring them back to life," He shouted in disbelief. "No, I refuse."

"It's for Hope," She said. "You and I both know the challenges she's faced. Don't you think she deserves this?"

The Archangel stayed quiet.

"Just for the rest of the day, that's all I'm asking," The Nephilim pleaded. "Then you can take them back."

Amenadiel signed. "Fine, but this is only for Hope."

Ashley threw her hands in the air. "Yes! Okay, their names are Klaus Mikaelson, Hayley Marshall, and Elijah Mikaelson," She said excitedly.

He smirked. "You like her, don't you?"

"I mean yeah, she's a good... friend, I think," She answered.

The Archangel's smirk grew bigger. "You know what I mean."

It finally clicked in the Nephilim's head. "Wha- No- Why would you even think that- I-" She stuttered.

Amenadiel laughed and watched her struggle to say something.

Ashley rolled her eyes. "Just go." She started to push him.

His laughs died down. "Don't forget to do your part of the deal." He brought out his wigs.

"Yeah, yeah," She waved him off, as he flew away.

__________

"At least you asked," Landon said, as he wrapped his arm around Hope.

She laid her head on his shoulder, "Yeah, she said she would help if she could."

"Maybe there's another way," He suggested. "There's got to be some spell."

Hope shook her head. "There isn't, I've already looked."

"Is there anything you need?" Landon asked.