Nine

YOU WILL BE MY DOWNFALL
"I BELIEVE EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE, I DON'T SEE WHY YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE"

YOU WILL BE MY DOWNFALL "I BELIEVE EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE, I DON'T SEE WHY YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE"

Hope and Landon were currently in her dorm.

"Are you going to go through it?" Landon asked.

Hope nods her head. "I told him I'll do it last night."

"Does that mean you're going to let her out of the cell?" He question.

She shrugged. "That's up to Caroline since she's the new headmaster."

There was silence for a moment until Landon broke it.

"So, what are you going to do with your dad's ashes?"

"I don't know yet, that's what I trying to figure out," Hope sighed and walked toward the urn. "I wished I could just talk to him and he'd tell me what to do."

"What about Ashley?" Landon questioned.

Hope turned to face him. "What about her?"

"You just told me that she's the Devil's daughter," He spoke. "So, she must have a way to contact the dead."

"Even if she did, I seriously doubt she'll do that for me," She said.

"Why not?" Landon asked.

"Well for one, I did put her into a cell," Hope answered.

He shrugged. "It doesn't hurt to ask."

She thought about it.

__________

"You must be the one who use me to get into the school."

Ashley turn around and was met with a blonde, who she recognized from the picture she used when she first arrived.

"If I remember correctly, your name was Caroline," The Nephilim said causing the woman to nod.

"You're Ashley Houston, but now I'm told it's Morningstar," Caroline said in confusion. "Which one is it?"

She chuckled. "It's Ashley Morningstar."

"And you're a Nephilim?" The Vampire questioned.

Ashley nods. "Not to be rude, but how long is this going to take? I mean I've been asked those questions already by Dr. Saltzman. So, if you have a question, go ask him."