Seven

YOU WILL BE MY DOWNFALL
"YOU'RE A MIKAELSON WITCH, WITH A WEREWOLF MOTHER AND AN ORIGINAL FATHER"

YOU WILL BE MY DOWNFALL "YOU'RE A MIKAELSON WITCH, WITH A WEREWOLF MOTHER AND AN ORIGINAL FATHER"

Later that day, Ashley shot up from a bed and found herself in a cell. When she looked around the room, her mind was filled with questions, but emotionally, she was worried. Scared of what everyone thought, what her friends thought of her.

She may have just arrived, but she'd grown to like it here. Inside, she wanted to cry but found it to be pointless since everyone had to find out eventually. She didn't want them to find out this way or this soon.

She laid back down and stared at the ceiling, letting thoughts flood her mind.

__________

Hope was in her dorm on the bed, attempting to read a book, but her mind would drift off to Ashley. So, she ended up putting the book down on the nightstand. She had so many questions waiting to be answered.

She sighed in frustration and sat on the edge of the bed. She was disappointed in herself, she should've known something was wrong. The signs were right there, literally in front of her, and yet she was clueless.

She was feeling so many emotions, and guilt was one of them, it was eating her alive. The guilt wasn't there because she put Ashley in a cell. It was there because of what she told Isabela and Penelope. She panicked, she didn't mean to put it that way at all. They just assumed and so she just went with it.

__________

Hope quickly walked through the school entrance to the Werewolves transitioning cells to meet Alaric. He didn't want to alarm any students, so he carried an unconscious Ashley through the back.

The Tribrid was stopped when Isabela and Penelope called her name and ran over to her.

"Where's Ashley?" The Witch asked.

"Is she okay?" The Werewolf quickly questioned.

Hope didn't know what to say, she couldn't tell them that Ashley could be a new threat to the school. Everyone just got done worrying about Ken, she didn't need them to worry again.

"Hope?" Penelope snapped her finger in front of the Tribrid's face.

She didn't realize, she was lost her thoughts for so long. She looked at the ground, trying to come up with an excuse. Then she finally came up with one, she raised her head and open her mouth to speak- but was cut off by Isabela.

"Please tell me you're not gonna say what I think you gonna say."

Hope looks at the girls in confusion.