t h r e e

Horus stood up and held his sword.

"How long has this taken me. Do you know how much I've struggled all this time to capture you?"

Seth asked as he grabbed Isis's chin.

"I've killed a countless number of women that resembled you...you'd be shocked if I told you how many..."

While Seth continued on, Anubis and Horus battled with each other. The falcon-head had managed to grab the spear away so Anubis resorted to his claws. [Name] was watching them, mainly because this was the first time she saw her brother in battle before she heard Isis screaming, along with the sound of her bones (ribs probably) crushing with the force of the sandstorm.

"Sekhmet...I'll take care of that wench later. Your methods of provocation are quite commendable Isis. I really like that you're not intimidated even though you've gone through hell. It makes me so happy to see you recklessly attempt to take me on. You still don't know your place."

Isis foamed at the mouth and [Name] was considering what to do. Would it be better to calm her father first? Her eyes widened when Seth grabbed her aunt's neck, choking her as her eyes rolled back.

"Father! Stop!"

The demigod held onto the arm choking Isis and Seth turned to her, his eyes making her flinch.

"What are you doing here? Go away."

"But father...you can't just kill a goddess, especially lady Isis."

"Who told you I ca-"

Seth was cut off when Horus stabbed his sword through his chest. [Name] frowned, she knew her father would be able to heal very quickly, and she was right. In the corner of her eye, she saw her brother, his back facing her, as he lowered his head and clenched his fists, his spear laying on the ground.

"Hey, you. It's rude to cut off someone when they're speaking."

[Name] grabbed his wrist and Horus frowned, feeling the sensation of thorns wrapping around his legs. Was it her ability? Can a mere demigod do this? But then again, he too, a demigod, can manipulate air (with Nut's help). A beautiful red flower bloomed from the ugly thorns.

The same flower from Seth's seeds. The same flower [Name] was born from. Her origins weren't really what mattered for her, just as long as her father continues to like her. However, she noticed his dislike for the flower and so [Name] tried not to use it at all, unless for emergencies or when she's just mad. The trick she did with Horus, it was just an illusion, to scare him off.