f o u r

Isis gasped and coughed, catching her breath as she held on her neck. Seth felt the tip of the sword.

"Ouch...why, you naughty boy, you..."

Horus freed himself from [Name]'s grip and slashed his sword through Seth's chest, sand spurting from the wound. Isis widened her eyes as Seth continued to dissolve in sand and Horus pointed his blade towards [Name].

"Don't..."

Isis started as she continued wheeze before the whole arena rumbled and a giant hand made of sand appeared from the ground, coming for Horus. Isis called for him as he leapt away and when the cloud of dust settled, a giant Seth made completely out of sand stood before them, his arms resting on the remains of the elevated platform where he and [Name] sat on awhile ago.

"You can't kill me with a mere sword like that."

The war god said before he attacked his nephew mercilessly, although the young demigod easily dodged all of them. At one point, Seth was close to getting him and Horus manipulated the wind to cut off the hand that was reaching for him.

'He's not even a full-fledged god yet. How is he controlling the wind? Is he the chosen one?'

Seth smirked. Before he turned his head.

"So it was you all along, god of the sky, Nut. I's been awhile, mother. Father. Are you two finally taking a stand? I was wondering when you guys would show up, thought you're much later than I was expecting."

A woman's face formed on the clouds and an army made of sand pointed at Seth. Horus helped his mother up, supporting her as she wobbled, still weak, while [Name] awkwardly shuffled her feet and cautiously stepped towards the giant Seth.

"Enough with the greetings for now. We didn't come here looking to kill you. We're here to reclaim our lost sovereignty."

"Is that so...seems like you've made things quite interesting, Anubis."

Another army came, this time being led my Maat with Thoth close behind, patting Anubis. [Name] leapt and landed on the ground, walking towards her brother. She eyed his ear as Maat's voice reached the ears of everyone present.

"Here thee Seth, god of war and the desert! You've seized the throne by murdering your own brother, therefore the power you wielded over the past centuries is unjust! Thus forth, stability within Ennead collapsed and the natural order of death has been disturbed. This is a record of all the evil doings you have committed thus far! God of war and the desert, Seth. I hereby declare you to stand trial before the court of the Ennead!"

[Name] looked at the seemingly endless scroll of her father wrongdoings and she grew skeptical of the other gods. They didn't say anything for all these centuries and now they just come here and demand a trial of her father? How absurd. Seth roared in laughter, his voice booming as Anubis lowered his gaze in disdain. [Name] only shook her head.

'This is going to be a disaster.'