v. party members only

PARTY MEMBERS ONLY

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
chapter five

joyce quickly drove over to her sons school and parked on the grass. then she ran in.

"will!" dustin shouted.

"dustin." joyce walked up to him.

"mrs. byers?" he asked.

"what's going on? where's will?" she worriedly asked.

lucas ran through the door. "the field!" he yelled, and then ran back out, everyone following.

when they got outside, sage and mike were already by the small boy's side, trying to break him out of his trance.

"will, we just found him like this!" mike exclaimed. "i think he's having another episode!"

"will! will!" joyce shook his shoulders. "sweetie, wake up! it's mom! will! wake up! can you hear me?"

the shadow was still taking over him.

"will, please just wake up." joyce added, and everyone looked over to their friend worriedly. "please wake up! it's mom! it's me!"

then it stopped. wills eyes shot open.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

all of his friends watched from afar as joyce took will home.

"okay, that totally freaked me out." max stated, but everyone else was silent. "did that not freak you guys out?"

"two episodes in two days." lucas said.

"it's getting worse." mike added.

"you think it's true sight?" lucas asked.

the mayfield sisters looked at each other, "what's true sight?"

mike shook his head and lucas said, "it's nothing." as will and his mom drove away.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

"stop being a baby, just do it already!" mike exclaimed.

"is this really necessary?" max asked.

dustin walked over. "what the hell is going on?"

"what do you think?" mike asked sarcastically. "we're looking for dart."

sage and lucas jumped up from the garbage and sage fake gagged. "i can't believe you guys made us go in there!"