xi. ahoy!

AHOY!

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗
chapter eleven

"have a nice day." robin handed two customers their ice creams unenthusiastically.

"hi." dustin spoke, and sage waved.

"hi." she replied.

"i'm dustin, and this is sage." he smiled.

"i'm robin."

"pleasure to meet you. uh, is— he here?" he asked.

"is who here?"

steve bursted out the back door and ran over, "henderson!"

dustin laughed.

"henderson!" he repeated, "he's back!"

"i'm back! you got the job!"

"i got the job!"

they did their handshake.

"hey, i'm here too you know." sage joked.

"yeah, well you weren't at science camp all summer, mayfield." steve ruffled her pink hair and she slapped his hand off.

"how many children are you friends with?" robin asked her coworker.

*.·:·. .·:·.*

"i love your hair by the way." robin smiled. steve and dustin had went to sit at a table and talk.

"thanks!" sage replied, she had been wanting a change but once she did it, she thought she looked pretty dumb.

"it's not really great for me though. i mean i gotta keep in shape for the ladies." they heard steve say.

"yeah, and how's that working out for you?" robin joked and turned to sage, "he hasn't got a girl since he got out of school. anyway i have to get back to work. i'll see you later."

"bye!" sage smiled and walked over to dustin and steve.

dustin was whispering something to steve and he kept just saying "what?"

"i intercepted a secret russian communication!" he yelled and everyone stopped talking.

"jeez, shh. yeah, okay, that's what i thought you said." steve said.