xvi. ralph macchio!

RALPH MACCHIO!

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗
chapter sixteen

"i found him." said eleven. she was in the void trying to find her dad.

"where is he?" max asked.

"woods."

"woods?" lucas asked.

"he's with.. wills mom."

"my mom?" will repeated.

"what are they doing?"

"ill.. annoy." el tried.

"mike! breakfast!" mrs wheeler called.

"not now mom!" he yelled, "illinois? illinois, like the state? the state of illinois?"

she shrugged and took her blindfold off, "ill annoy." she repeated.

*.·:·. .·:·.*

max, el, and sage were in the bathroom cleaning their bloody noses and cuts.

"does it still hurt?" max asked, looking at the mark on els neck from billy's hand.

"only when i talk." she replied.

"well it's a good thing you're not mike then." max laughed.

"blah blah blah." sage added, mocking mike, and el giggled, "you'd be in constant pain."

*.·:·. .·:·.*

mike looked at his bathroom door, "what are they still doing in there?"

lucas ate a handful of cereal, "i don't know. girls just like hanging out in bathrooms."

*.·:·. .·:·.*

"oh my gosh, you know what i found at the supermarket?" sage asked the girls, reaching into her bag. she pulled out three magazines.

"ralph macchio!" they screamed, looking at the covers.

*.·:·. .·:·.*

"what was that?" will asked.

"i don't know. i think there's something wrong with them." mike stated and turned to lucas, "do you think they'll be out soon?"