Chapter 2 - Our Secret

It's been two weeks since I met the boys and I haven't stopped thinking about Jake. I've never been like this about a boy. Especially one I just met. I've kept in contact with all the boys except him. Layla has gone to see them multiple times since but wouldn't let me come with her for obvious reasons.

I finally had a day off, I spent it relaxing and cuddling with Stevie since I didn't get to often. I was making dinner after having a couple of glasses of wine when I heard someone text me. 

Maybe Jake: Hey it's Jake. I finally got your number.

Me: Hey! How did you manage to do that? I've asked everyone and they wouldn't give it to me.

Jake: Same here, I had to steal Josh's phone and find it for myself. So you've been trying to get my number?

Me: I don't want to hear it you literally stole your brother's phone to get mine.

Jake: I won't lie, I started to get desperate. I can't stop thinking about you.

Me: Ditto, so what are we gonna do about it?

Jake: Feeling bold are we?

Me: I've been drinking wine, so what can I say? Sadly, I have too much for just me.

Jake: Luckily I'm a big fan of wine, need a drinking partner?

Me: Read my mind. *address*

Jake: Be there in 20.

As soon as he sent that I ran around cleaning up the best I could and went to change into my baby pink satin tank top and shorts pajama set. Before I knew it I heard a knock on my door, I opened it to see Jake who was wearing light blue jeans with a shirt unbuttoned enough to show most of his chest.

"Hello," I said shyly.

"Hi, I brought us some extra in case we run out." He said holding up a bottle of rosé.

"Perfect, I'm almost out anyways." I giggled while opening the door for him to come in.

"Oh, you're further in than I thought you were. I need to catch up," he laughed.

"I got the perfect thing for you," I said reaching into a cabinet and pulling out a bottle of tequila.

"You're trying to get me fucked up."

"Exactly, drink up."

We both took a couple of shots as we sipped on the rosé. I ended up putting on music while we chatted. 

When You Shook Me by Led Zeppelin came on I said, "Ugh my favorite."

"No, this one struck a nerve." He said jokingly.

"What why?" I laughed.

"Everyone compares our music to theirs. Saying we copy them and shit."

"Oh okay I can see why that hurts but you can't deny this is a good song," I said while starting to sway my hips. I saw him staring, "Are you going to dance with me or just stare?"

He stood up from his chair and walked up to me. I placed my hands around his neck while he placed his on my hips as we started to sway our hips together. Nothing separating or stopping our bodies but air and opportunity. I pulled him closer with our faces now only centimeters apart, his hands gripped my waist pulling me closer than I thought was possible.

"You're trouble aren't you?" He asked in a low tone.

"Mm, depends on how you look at it. I would stop but I know you want this as much as I do."

"And what makes you think that?"

I moved my hand from his neck slowly trailing it down his body until I reached his dick, "Because I can feel how hard you are just from dancing with me."

When my hand cupped him he let out a quiet breath, "You know we aren't allowed to do this."

"I know, but I don't care. I'm down to break the rules if you are," I grinned.

That was all he needed to hear. He picked me up and set me on the kitchen counter before gripping the back of my neck and pulling me into a passionate kiss. Immediately I felt butterflies in my stomach. I started unbuttoning his shirt before throwing it off his shoulders. He broke the kiss for a moment to pull my shirt off of me, he grinned when he realized I wasn't wearing a bra. I pulled him back into the kiss, this time our bare bodies touching each other. It was unlike anything I'd felt before. 

His hands trailed all over my body except for where I needed him most, "Just touch me already," I whined, aching impatiently against his hands. He couldn't make either of us wait any longer. He helped me throw my shorts off. Slowly, he brought his middle finger down and slid it gently over my folds. I threw my head back. "God, yes. Keep going." He did it again, this time his fingertip slipping between and gathering my wetness. He parted me with two fingers and found my clit, rubbing it in small circles. I cried out against his lips and was lost. The taste of him, the smell of him, the feel of him so close against me, skin to skin. Time and space had no meaning anymore. "I need to feel you in me. Now." I managed.

He found the strip of condoms he'd packed, ripped one open, and managed to roll it on with gritted teeth. I would've done it for him, and maybe that would've been hot as hell, but since he wanted to actually get inside me before he went off like a gunshot, he needed to keep touching to a minimum.

I grabbed his hair and dragged him down, pressing all my soft, lush curves against his body. My skin was hot and damp. My pussy was wet and open, ready for him, begging for him as I spread my legs and reached down to grasp his erection. In his ear, I whispered, "Hard, please."

That was all he needed before he slammed into me. The loudest moan escaped me as he continued to thrust. There was no starting off slow, he got going. I had nothing else to grip on except his back and I didn't hold back while digging my nails into him. 

I started moving my hips with him, "That's it, baby. Keep going," He moaned.

I moved one of my hands to his face forcing it to mine holding eye contact as we continued. Our lips grazing as we moaned into each other's mouths. His trusts got sloppier but faster as we both came undone. We rode out our highs while gripping onto each other.

"Holy shit, that was better than I imagined." I giggled while loosening my grip on him.

"I know, but no now can know about this. It'll be our little secret, okay?" 

I nodded in agreement while grinning, "Our secret."