Chapter 3 - My Turn

Once again, I was not able to stop thinking about Jake. He made it pretty difficult to seeing as we texted nonstop. As much as we both wanted to meet up again we knew we couldn't, at least not anytime soon. The hardest part of this was keeping it a secret from Layla. I've always told her everything and keeping this from her made me feel wrong. Lying was something I hated most, yet here I am, lying. 

She had called me earlier telling me about a party I had to go to tonight that the label was throwing. I tried to argue with her about going; I hated those parties. All the artists are fake straight to my face and just bland. It's almost like talking to a brick wall when you're with them. As always she managed to force me into it. I had just finished doing my makeup making sure to add winged eyeliner and a bold red lip since it always makes me feel more confident. I added loose curls to my hair and slipped on a long sleeve silk black body con mini dress. I paired it with strappy red stiletto heels of the same fabric. My uber arrived so I grabbed my purse and was on my way.

I got to the venue and walked in praying Layla was somewhere nearby so I didn't have to be alone for too long. Praying didn't work and I didn't see her anywhere near me. I started to get really anxious and felt like all eyes were on me even though they probably weren't. I was basically speed walking around looking for her when I bumped into someone making them drop their drink.

"Shit, I'm so sorry," I said urgently.

"Don't worry about- oh hey," he said.

I  turned to look at him and was met with the boy I wanted to see most, "Hello, I didn't know you were going to be here."

"Same here, you look amazing by the way," he said, looking me up and down.

I looked away hiding my flushed cheeks, "Thanks, so do you. Where are the rest of the boys?"

"Somewhere around here. Most likely by the bar, I'll go with you to look for them," he laughed.

We found them exactly where he said they would be. We walked over and exchanged hi's before ordering some drinks. I finally spotted Layla in the sea of people and excused myself from the boys. I ended up staying by her for the rest of the night. By the way everyone was dancing and stumbling around I could tell we were all starting to feel the drinks kick in. I wasn't in the mood to socialize with anyone so I stood on the other side of the dance floor with my back to the wall. I spotted Jake across the room doing the same thing as me leaning against the bar. We made eye contact and smiled at one another before I broke eye contact. I felt my phone vibrate in my purse and I took it out to see a text from Jake.

Jake: You have no idea what that dress is doing to me right now.

I looked back up to see him staring back at me. I shot him the 'oh really' eyes and he grinned. As I said, we were starting to feel the drinks so I got bold.

Me: I think you'd like what I have on underneath better.

I attached a picture I had taken earlier in the red lingerie that I did indeed have on under my dress. I looked up and watched him pull his phone out again. He read the message and grinned again while gently running his fingers over his lips.

Jake: Fuck, Allani. You can't do this to me right now.

Me: Mm, except I can. You were down to break the rules before, what's one more time? Wait five minutes and meet me in the bathroom.

I looked back up at him grinning as I started walking towards the bathroom. I was only in there for a few seconds before I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and in he walked.

"That was not five minutes, Jakey," I smiled leaning up against the counter.

He locked the door, "I couldn't wait any longer," he said, walking over grabbing me by my hips.

"Mm, needy are we?" 

"Baby, you don't even know." He pulled my lips to his with one hand while his other gripped my leg bringing it around his hip. Eventually his hand trailed up my back slowly unzipping my dress while I unbuttoned the rest of his shirt. He slipped the dress off my body and stepped back a little admiring me and the lingerie. I took this as an opportunity to take off my heels when he stopped me, "No, keep them on."

I gave a pleased grin before walking over backing him into the wall, "Keep telling me what to do."

He gave the same grin back, "On your knees." I did as I was told and his hand stroked my cheek, "Open your mouth." Once again I did as I was told and opened it as he slid his thumb into my mouth. I closed my lips and sucked it as he started to pull it out. Before he did I gently bit down on it to stop him, I took his wrist in my hand and sucked it one more time before pulling it out myself with a pop making sure to hold eye contact. He gave me a small satisfied smile as he started taking off his belt.

"Can I?" I asked, he nodded giving me approval. I moved his belt out of the way and unzipped his pants. I pulled them down along with his underwear as his hard dick sprang free. I wrapped my hand around it and pumped him a few times before licking a stripe up his length, circling my tongue around the tip, then fully taking him in my mouth. He let out a low grunt before making a makeshift ponytail with his hands in my hair, not forcing but guiding my head. I could tell he was holding back though. I pulled away for a moment, "You can be rough, I don't mind."

"Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded giving him approval before taking him back in my mouth. I knew he was holding back but he definitely wasn't now. I moved my hands to his thighs as he took full control, slamming into the back of my throat. I thanked god at this moment for giving me good gag reflexes. It wasn't long until I felt him spilling down my throat. I swallowed and continued to slowly suck while he rode his high. When he was fully finished I stood up giving him a gentle kiss on his lips before walking to the mirror to fix my lipstick.

"We're not done yet, Lani." 

I smiled at the nickname he called me before turning around, "We aren't?"

"You thought I was going to let you leave without doing something for you? It's my turn," he said, joining me at the counter and getting on his knees. He pulled my panties down before lifting my leg up and laying it over his shoulder. He wasted no time getting to work on me. As soon as his tongue made contact with my heat I let out a loud moan; he quickly reached his hand up covering my mouth, "Our secret, remember? I need you to be quieter, baby." I nodded showing that I understood, "Good girl."

He started working on me again and I had to cover my mouth with my hand to stay even slightly quiet. He didn't do this last time, and holy shit was he good at it. I used my free hand to grip his hair as I stopped his movements and started using his mouth to grind on. I quickly felt myself come undone and felt my leg that was touching the ground getting weak. 

"I like when you use me like that," he said, pulling up my panties as he stood.

I giggled shyly, "Jake, you were fucking incredible at that."

"Me? You don't know how amazing you were, and you somehow managed to look beautiful while doing it."

"Okay, if we're going to keep doing this you need to stop complimenting me. I hate it," I said, re-applying the lipstick I packed in my purse.

"So you want to keep doing this, eh?" I felt his hands wrap around my waist as I saw him appear in the mirror.

"Shut up," I playfully smacked him, "Can you help me zip my dress?"

He brushed my hair over to one side and zipped it as he gently traced his finger up my back, placing a gentle kiss on my neck when he finished, "I'll leave first so you can finish cleaning up. I'll see you soon, Lani."

He playfully smacked my ass before he walked out. I turned to look at myself in the mirror again and couldn't help but smile at what we had just done. Yes, I felt bad for lying but this feeling, this rush, is something I haven't felt in so long. I suddenly didn't feel bad anymore.