#31 Make Him Go Crazy (Turn Him On)

Readers who are under age of 19. Don't think about having sexual inter-cores.

If you read this you have to promise not to be a slut, whore, or a player. Make love only the person who means the world to you.

Talking Dirty
But you can take the complete opposite route when talking dirty too. If you want, you can be really polite and not explicit at all. Here are a few examples of being polite with your dirty talk.

"When I get you back to your room, I'm going to give you something you've only ever dreamed of."

"I bet that no matter how hard you try, you can't guess what color bra I'm wearing."

"If I didn't have to go to work today, I'd totally spend the whole day in bed with you."

Be A Good Kisser
One thing you can do to make this foreplay tip hotter is by getting a little more aggressive:

-Try squeezing one of his lips between your lips.

-Gently bite one of his lips between your teeth (Remember: be gentle!)

-Use your hand to move his head to one side or the other so that you can change where you kiss him.

-Switch from kissing him on the lips to sucking his ear lobe to kissing him on the neck.

-Don't forget to kiss the rest of his body!

Using Your Hands
While kissing message him

Alternate how passionately you touch him. At first touch him and caress him very softly, then later grab him and hold him tight. You may even want to try using your nails sometimes!

Try dragging your finger tips over his arm as lightly as possible. It tickles, but feels incredible.

Your man's inner thighs, cheeks, ears, neck and the back of his head are most sensitive...speaking of which.

Information found on yourtangle.com
http://www.yourtango.com/experts/sean-jameson/foreplay-tips