#7 Sweet Kisses

When guys kiss their girl friends, they like it when they can taste her chap stick.

When a guy or boyfriend looks at your lips he wants to kiss you.

STUDY

Flavored lip gloss is the college version of that - totally fun, but sometimes a little over the top. Fifty percent of our guys say they're cool with flavored lip gloss - that's good news for your favorite strawberry daiquiri-flavored tube. "Win. Double win," Don, Syracuse University '12, said. The rest were split between definitely not's and maybes.

Ian, Syracuse University '13 said, "It all depends on how she kisses. If she's good, then I don't mind, but if she's sloppy about it, I'll end up with it all over my face." We suggest going with a flavor if that's your game, but try not to get it anywhere but your guy's lips. He probably won't mind dealing with the flavor, but he definitely won't want sticky cheeks, or a sticky neck afterwards- hercampus.com

FACTS

Almost no other animals kiss. Chimps and bonobos kiss but not with the kind of passion humans do.

Women value kissing more than men.

TIPS

Licking your lips dries you out even more... so don't lick.

Don't apply chap stick everyday, it could make your lips chap faster. Use it when you need it.

Don't use lip gloss or lipstick when making out, it get messy.

DIY

For a kissable pout

1. Men love soft lips with a rosy tint, and you'll need moisture to create plumpness, and sheer colour. Prime your lips with a balm and work it in a circular motion to increase blood circulation.

2. Find a lipstick that matches the colour of your lips, and press, don't glide the colour onto your lips from the case. This will create a stain like finish, which looks natural, but sexy. Use a cotton bud to remove excess colour from your lips.

3. Top it off with sheer lip gloss. Apply it more heavily in the centre of your lips to reflect light, hence creating the illusion of a fuller, sexier pout. From: Cosmopolitan

Question area (if you have questions please don't be shy to ask):