Venom Vampire

6 years ago when I was bitten by bats, I became a vampire and had to leave Paris to go to Transylvania to be with one of them. It was like my undead life lead me to be a new person than a human. Dracula, the legendary prince of darkness, taught me how to be a vampire and I was good at it. But then, a new darkness arose when I learned that my father was the supervillain that tried to steal mine and Ladybug's miraculous to wish for my mother back but failed so many times. He was not the father I know and he was sent to Hell where he can no longer harm the people I care most. I may be a bit of a killer but I have to feed or else I die. Marinette a.k.a Ladybug, is my love but I want her to remain human. I can't bear to turn her because I cannot take away her mortal life. That is if she wants to be one by choice I can but she should live her dream.

Adrien, now an adult, has a glass of blood at his mansion that was once his father's. He heard the mirror chiming and out came a man in gothic Victorian attire.

"Hello, father Dracula. I know it's been a year but I told you, I don't wanna turn anyone into vampires. I just feed on bad guy blood every night" Adrien said as he finished his glass.

"I see. Well, we just have to drain them to keep our youth and strength. So how's Ladybug doing right now?" Dracula said.

"She's doing great. Saving the day in the daytime. Living her dream as a fashion designer." Adrien answered.

"I see. Well, Paris has never been safer since we sent Gabriel to hell" Dracula said.

"Speaking of him, he's been visiting me from the fireplace. He can't step into the living world and I hope he doesn't try to get revenge on me. He brought it on himself years ago" Adrien said and offered a glass of blood to his new father.

"Yep. He failed to be a husband and father" Dracula said.

"Anyways, why are you here? Werewolves on the loose? Zombies trying to get to your castle? My cousin pulling a prank on you again?" Adrien asked.

"None happening but your cousin does like to pull pranks a bit. Harmless ones I'm used to. I came here to check on you and thought you would need my brides to assist in keeping your mansion safe" Dracula replied.

"I would like that, though milady is my only bride," Adrien said.

"I get it but mine will be there to protect the mansion," Dracula said.

"Very well. Just tell them to not get all over me. I like personal space, thank you" Adrien said.

"Sure" Dracula agreed.

-

Much later, Marinette came to visit the mansion. She loved her prince so much that he respects her to remain human.

"Oh kitty, where are you?" She called out and saw a bat flying from the stairs.

"Greetings Princess" He morphed into human form.

"Batty again to see me?" Marinette teased him.

"Yes, for my purretty lady" He kissed her hand.

He brought her upstairs to his bedroom and from there he waltzed with her, looking at his lack of reflection but her reflection was like she's dancing by herself.

"You may not be seen in the mirror but I can tell you still look good in pictures and videos," Marinette said.

"And you look so beautiful dancing without me in the mirror" He purred seductively.

"Oh, Adrien. Do you always have to be such a charming kitty?" Marinette asked and was dipped by him.

"Yes, for you," Adrien said.