Lesson

After defeating that demon madman, Ladybug used Miraculous Ladybug to clean up the damage and everything seems back to normal. Cat Noir was now at Dracula's castle with the council discussing about Gabriel trying to escape again.

"Now that he's back in Hell, will he stay there since his deal is broken?" Cat Noir wondered.

"For the moment, Cat Noir. It has been years since anyone broke out of Hell" One of the council members said.

"Has it ever happened before?" Cat Noir asked.

"Yes, but we did exactly like you did," The council member said.

"Make sure he stays dead in Hell. I can't believe he almost destroyed Paris just to get revenge on me." Cat Noir said.

"You have my word he'll remain there," Dracula said.

"We almost got killed, man. That man was crazy" Felix said.

"Yes, he is. We need to ensure his imprisonment is permanent" Dracula said.

"Good. Right now, I wanna spend some time with my lady" Cat Noir said.

"Awww....the kitty really misses his love-bug" Felix teased his cousin.

"I just got sun immunity so I can spend my life normally with her" Cat Noir said.

"Yeah, but you still have that goofy smile with fangs" Felix reminded him.

"It doesn't matter," Cat Noir said.

"Still the cat's meow" Felix mumbled.

"All I need to worry about is if Lie-la strikes again," Cat Noir said.

"Ah, yes. That Italian liar that you told us about" Dracula said.

"Yeah, she has become a criminal mastermind lately" Cat Noir replied.

"We'll keep an eye out for her" Dracula assured him.

"Thanks, father" Cat Noir said.

"In the meantime, have some fun in the daylight with your lady," Dracula said.

"Thank you" Cat Noir smiled and departs.

-

At Paris, Cat Noir felt so happy to finally be able to walk in daylight again without burning up. He was now going to meet his purrincess again at her place. He jumped from roof to roof and finally to the balcony roof.

"Oh, welcome back, Kitty" Marinette opened the hatch.

"Hey princess. Miss me?" He climbs inside and landed on her loft bed.

"I do my kitty cat" Marinette got up and scratched his ears.

"Oh man," Cat Noir let out a loud purr.

"I just love your purrs," Marinette said.

"That's because I enjoy your hands on my fur, princess" Cat Noir snuggled on her neck.

Marinette giggled as he did that, "Oh, kitty. It sounds like you're happy to be walking in daylight" She said.

"I am. Feels great than hiding in the shadows" Cat Noir held her close.

"Cats are nocturnal you know" Marinette scratched his chin.

"I know" Cat Noir closed his eyes.

"So how did it go at Transylvania, kitty?" Marinette asked.

"We were discussing if Gabriel now remains dead in Hell and never returns," Cat Noir said.

"Now we only got our Italian nemesis to deal with," Marinette said.

"Dracula and his council will keep an eye out for her. I don't like her one bit" Cat Noir lies down next to her.