Burn in Hell

Cat Noir summoned a swarm of bats to attack his demon father while waiting for his lady to send a vampire army to help.

"Wow, neat dude" Carapace was amazed.

"Thanks but it's not gonna hold! He's more pissed off than I am!" Cat Noir strained to command the bats to attack.

"No kidding. He's like powered by hatred and anger" Carapace saw Demon Gabriel getting attacked.

"Shit! RUN!" Cat Noir yelled and Carapace ran and used his shield to glide down some debris.

"NOIR! You can't escape me!" Demon Gabriel roared and pursued them.

Cat Noir morphed into a wolf and distracted his father by running to avoid flames.

"I need to recharge, keep him busy!" Carapace ran to find a hiding place.

"Over here!" Wolf Noir ran as Gabriel chased him.

"Enough!" Demon Gabriel had enough of his son playing around. He charges another fireball and throws it near Wolf Noir. The impact caused him to morph back to human form.

"You can't escape from me Adrien, your own flesh and blood!" Demon Gabriel approached him.

Cat Noir winced and could not get up, "You're crazy to think I would still listen to you! I'm an adult now!"

"Doesn't matter! You'll pay for sending me to hell!" Demon Gabriel said.

"How did you get out? Devil's bargain?" Cat Noir asked.

"Of course!" Gabriel said with a cruel grin.

"Satan will punish you again!" Cat Noir hissed.

"He'll punish you first, my son!" Demon Gabriel grabbed his throat.

Cat Noir tries to wrench his arm off his throat but it was no use.

"You are nothing to the powers of hell, Adrien! I will make everyone you know suffer!" Demon Gabriel choked him.

"Let go of my son!" Dracula chopped Demon Gabriel's arm, releasing Cat Noir that gasped for air and fell down.

"AGGGHH!!!! Dracula!" Demon Gabriel saw the prince of darkness, "You took my only son from me!"

"You were never a father to him, I was!" Dracula shielded Cat Noir.

Cat Noir coughed so hard from the choke, "Kill him, Dracula" He said weakly.

"Get to safety, I'll deal with him," Dracula said.

The vampires held the demon madman down to give the young vampire prince a chance to get out of here.

"Now time for your punishment!" Dracula took out a stake.

"I don't think so!" Gabriel snaps his fingers as flying demons came out of some cracks in the ground.

"Look out!" Ladybug tackled Cat Noir from the earthquake.

"Thanks, Milady" Cat Noir looks up at her but he also felt too weak to move due to being almost choked to death.

"Cat Noir, you have to get up" Ladybug helped him up.

A fully charged Carapace came to help them, "Adrien, buddy? What happened?" Carapace asked.

"My father choked me but Dracula saved me" Cat Noir explained to him.

Ladybug puts her head on his chest and heard that his pulse is weakening, "He's getting weak. He needs blood" She carried him away with Carapace to a safe place.

"And quick while Dracula holds off Gabriel" Carapace said.

"Kitty, are you still with us?" Ladybug asked her kitty if he was still awake.