Lila

Night came and Adrien just finished drinking blood while his princess was asleep. As much as he wants to help her but he's afraid to put her in danger. He has to investigate those mercenaries alone, as Cat Noir.

"Sorry princess, I have to" He leaps out of the hotel and into the jungle.

He sees smoke a few miles away and if Lila is with the mercenaries, he has to be careful. She's very dangerous and extremely twisted with deception.

"Here we go" He morphs into a bat and flew over to the camp where Lila and her henchmen were staying.

He morphed back to human and hid behind the tree, looking at where Lila is without alarming the mercenaries, "What is she scheming for?" He wondered.

Suddenly, he smells garlic and he hissed in defense that someone was close by.

"There you are, vampire" A henchman laughed insanely.

"Garlic. I should've known!" Cat Noir realized it was a trap and more henchmen in camouflage had wooden stakes.

"Long time no see, Adrien. At ease, gentlemen" Lila shows herself.

"Lila Rossi. I should've known you are obsessed with me. You're insane like my ex-father" Cat Noir bared his fangs.

"Speaking of your dead father, he warned me that you're after some artifact." Lila smiled wickedly.

"It's none of your business, Rossi! And nobody has made it out alive with it, not even vampires!" Cat Noir scowled.

"Is that so? Well, that's too bad you're going to be the one to lead us to it" Lila replied.

"Don't bother trying, Lila. I already told you! I'm not turning you and that's final! And it's not a gift, it's a curse! You don't know what that's like!" He hissed and then got stabbed in the back by her henchman.

"Too bad Ladybug and the Count isn't here to save you. Remember there are many ways to be turned" Lila walks up to him, seeing blood running from his back.

The feline headbutts her face and flipped over to the thug that stabbed him, biting his neck to feed again, "AAAARGH!!!" The thug screamed as he was bitten.

"STOP HIM!!!" Lila ordered her boys.

The feline broke the bad guy's neck and removed the dagger off his back, licking his blood clean, and threw the dagger at one of them in the head. He morphed into a bat, knowing he stands no chance against many wielding vampire weaknesses.

"Not today, Lila!" He used his telekinetic powers to tobble a tree over their jeep.

"This is far from over, Cat Noir!" Lila cursed him.

"Keep dreaming, liar!" Bat Noir taunts her and morphed back and dives down to the river to lose them so they don't follow him. He saw a crocodile about to attack but he punched him in the snout, hard. The crocodile snarls and swims away from the feline hero.

"Search the area!" Lila ordered her men, Cat Noir dives down into the river to swim to a safer location.

He can't let Lila use venom saliva from his fangs to turn her, "I better get to milady in time" He got out of the water to get back to the hotel.

-

The next day, Adrien was at the spa relaxing with Marinette since he was too stressed out from last night. Lila is too dangerous like his ex-father and he cannot let her take his blood or force him to sink his fangs in her neck.

"Haaaah this is great" Marinette sighs in relaxation.

"Yeah, I really need a vacation" Adrien let out a purr while Tikki and Plagg are also in the spa too, without being seen directly.