Giant Spider

The vampire feline and his human lady ran through dangerous booby traps and came in one piece. Cat Noir used his speed to go through slow-motion time while carrying his lady through the stakes on the floor. Eventually, they made it through.

Panting from those crazy traps, they stopped to take a breather, "Please tell me we are not dead" Ladybug had enough of those traps.

"I hope that's the last one" Cat Noir replied and looks up.

"Who the hell design these crazy traps?!" Ladybug was freaked out.

"Those who made this cave? Now we must be getting close" Cat Noir said.

"I don't know how much longer you'll go frenzy, Adrien. You could lose your mind" Ladybug was a bit worried.

"I'll be okay a little longer, Bugaboo" Cat Noir tries to assure her.

"No, you need more to last longer" Ladybug insisted.

"If I do that, I'll lose control." Cat Noir said, noticing more vampire skeletons that died from starvation.

"Okay, Lucky charm!" Ladybug summoned a blood bag.

"You really like to save my undead nine lives, bugaboo" Cat Noir chuckled.

"Yup." Ladybug hands the blood bag over for Cat Noir to feed.

"Ahhhh.... much better" Cat Noir wipes his mouth.

"And I gotta recharge Tikki again. Tikki, spots off" She transformed back to Marinette.

"Got anything with you?" Cat Noir asked.

"Yeah. I got this" Marinette held out a cookie and gave it to Tikki.

"Remind me to eat those next time," Cat Noir said.

"Sure Kitty" Marinette replied.

"All done." Tikki finished the cookie.

"Spots on" Marinette transformed back.

"Now let's get the Vampire's Heart before more trouble comes," Cat Noir said.

"You did say there would be monsters guarding it," Ladybug said, not liking this.

"Yes, so we need to fight harder" Cat Noir replied, taking his staff out.

"And don't be too much of a poser, prince charming" Ladybug teased him.

"C'mon Princess" Cat Noir shook his head.

"It's true. You're always such a poser" Ladybug chuckled and walked by him.

"Heh, I know" Cat Noir smiled.

As they walked, they saw the carvings on the wall revealing the times that Vampires existed on Earth.

"Look at this" Ladybug walks closer to one carving on the wall, one of a vampire transforming into a bat.

"It's a whole history of vampires, even the vampire god Camazotz from Mesoamerica" Cat Noir saw a carving of Camazotz.

"How did it end up here in Africa?" Ladybug asked.

"This seems to portray a gathering of the world's vampires" Cat Noir took a closer look.

"All types of vampires than just in Transylvania" Ladybug said.

"Yeah, every type of them," Cat Noir said. They turned to see the altar, where the gem is supposed to be.

"Wait. I know they are here. Demon monsters or something else" Cat Noir said.

"Okay, be ready" Ladybug and Cat Noir go up.