Trip to Africa

At the library, Adrien levitated himself everywhere to find answers about this ancient artifact, learning about their past, why they hid it in Africa, and understand the monsters guarding it.

But it was now interrupted by his ex-father from the fireplace like he's not resting and is getting eternal punishment from the devils for sinful deeds.

"Did you think you can escape me?!" Gabriel's fire avatar snarled.

"It's none of your business right now and there's no escape from hell!" Adrien replied while searching.

"You will burn in hell with me!" Gabriel yelled.

Adrien laughed a little that the hell realm can't claim innocent souls, only evil souls, "Too bad, I'm of pure heart, you're not!" Adrien taunts him.

"You'll regret sending me to hell!" Gabriel accused him.

"Too bad, so sad. It's no wonder that God could not claim your soul to heaven. You have no love in your cold heart, father. And best of all" Adrien held the holy cross, "This doesn't weaken me. God doesn't see me as a monster"

"DAMN YOU!!!" Gabriel screamed, his eyes flaring.

"Damn me? Too late. Mom is with my stepfather now. Unlike you, he doesn't treat me like a puppet. He's kind, honest, sincere, and loyal. Something that you could never be" Adrien threw the cross aside and spoke in Latin to make his father go back to the Hell realm for the devils to torture him. He sighed with relief that he can now search in peace.

"What an idiot he is," Plagg said while munching on his cheese.

"Yes, all too blameless" Adrien replied.

"He doesn't deserve anyone. Can't you believe he was beyond obsessed with you and your lady a long time ago?" Plagg asked.

"Yes, he never takes responsibility of his actions," Adrien said.

"Anyways, any ideas what's beyond in Africa?" Plagg asked.

"I don't know yet. Wait, here's what I'm looking for" He found the book.

"What is it?! Tell me!" Plagg said.

"This is the book we're looking for" He levitates down to the desk to read it.

"The dangers of the quest?" Plagg guessed.

"Yes, to find that heart ruby there will be plenty of obstacles," Adrien said.

"You heard what the lord said, no mortal or vampire succeeded for centuries," Plagg said.

"We have to try, a mortal wearing a miraculous might get through," Adrien said.

"So where are we going in Africa? Egypt? Congo? Kenya? Gabon?" Plagg wondered.

"The jungles of Africa, Plagg. This could be a little dangerous for milady." Adrien said, looking at the old ancient map of Africa.

"Doesn't Gabon and Congo have jungles?" Plagg pointed out.

"Yes, we're going to the Republic of Congo," Adrien said.

"Very well but you might still need Ladybug's help there" Plagg insisted.

"And someone to take my place at the mansion. Felix" Adrien said but he doesn't trust his mischief.

"Okay but I don't like that idea," Plagg said.

"I don't like it either, Plagg. I told Felix if he betrays our kind, he'll get executed and I know he doesn't want that" Adrien said.

"Very well, he'll pose as you while you and Marinette are on a lovely adventure," Plagg said.

"And I have something to scare him to make him listen to my sharp fangs" Adrien grinned and went to the halls and into Felix's room.