Day Off

The next day, Adrien only got a bit of sleep but he wanted to spend some time with his friends at the indoor swimming pool. Plagg thought it was a bad idea because he's afraid that someone would see him cast no reflection in the water.

"Please Adrien, this is gonna be a disaster" Plagg begged.

"My friends already know I am a vampire," Adrien said.

"Aren't you forgetting you don't exist in mirrors and reflected objects? You don't cast a reflection in the water" Plagg reminded him.

"Yes, I know. I can swim and I'll remember to come up to the surface for air. I don't remember what it's like to breathe like a human" Adrien said as he packed his swim gear.

"Oh yes, even vampires need to breathe," Plagg said.

"Yup. Now just one sip of blood and I'll be fine" Adrien said, grabbing a glass of blood to drink so he doesn't go frenzy again.

He drank the whole glass til the last drop, "Okay, time to get going" Adrien said as he applied sunscreen to survive in daylight.

"You got it," Plagg said.

-

Upon arriving, Adrien dressed up in his swim trunks and meet up with his friends. He really needed a break from being active at night.

"Hey there, Dude" Nino called out.

"Hey, Nino. Sorry, I'm late. The sun and I are trying to get along" He said in a teasing way.

"Oh, I see. Well at least you can still be in the water" Nino said.

"Except holy water. Anyways, we need some fun. Is my lovely bride there?" Adrien asked.

"Right here, count" Marinette appeared in her swimsuit.

"Meow, I see you're wearing a cute Cat Noir swimsuit." Adrien flirted and brought her close to him.

"Well to pay tribute to him. Pity you don't have Ladybug swim trunks" Marinette teased him.

"I'm a gentleman, not a lady. And you my little puuurrrrincess, are coming with me" He picked her up and jumped in the water with her.

"Hehehe! Adrien!" Marinette laughed as they surfaced.

"Man, I really need a break from hunting at night. That's why I love you, my bride" Adrien smirked.

"You deserve a break my vampire" Marinette cups his face.

"A daylight vacation" Adrien purred.

"Of course" Marinette kissed him, not caring if their friends are watching, "I love you too" Marinette smiled.

"Watch the master" Adrien dives underwater.

Marinette follows him underwater for fun. She knows he can hold his breath longer than an average man. Though she's just doing this for their amusement. They both came up for air.

"How long was that?" Marinette asked.

"It felt like an eternity" He flirted.

"Do you ever get tired of being funny?" Marinette rests her forehead on his.

"Nope, keeps me positive," Adrien said.

"I love it," Marinette said.

"But now we don't have to worry about the akumas feeding on negative feelings," Adrien said.

"That was a long time ago, my prince" Marinette said and they both got out of the pool.

"Yep, but there's a new type of vampire around," Adrien said.