Immune

Adrien came back to Dracula's castle to tell the news that his lady was the first human to retrieve the Vampire's Heart alive and that it merged in his heart to give him immunity to sunlight.

"That's great, Adrien. You and your lady succeeded as planned" Dracula said.

"Merci. And watch this" Adrien walks past the mirror and it revealed his reflection and then goes to the window to let sunlight touch his hand.

"Impressive my boy" Dracula smiled.

"Thanks. But one thing I don't know if the blood in my veins can make other vampires drink my blood to become immune like me. Evil vampires cannot become immune to it" Adrien said.

"That's what we're gonna find out," Dracula said.

"Felix wanted to be in the sunlight but I don't know if I can trust him. He and I drifted apart when we were humans a long time ago. His mischief is what he's good at" Adrien said and closed the curtains so that Dracula doesn't get burned by the rays of the sun.

"We can at least try on him," Dracula said.

"Not until he confesses his actions," Adrien said and bites his wrist to let blood drip in the vial, "For emergencies only, father. If anything happens, use it wisely" He said and the bite marks healed on his wrist.

"Very well, Adrien" Dracula takes the vial.

"Now then. Time to visit my cousin at my mansion. I hope he hasn't been annoyed by your brides too much" Adrien said.

"We'll see" Dracula smirked.

Adrien activated his ruby bat brooch on the mirror to head to his mansion through the portal. As he went through, he sees that the brides are annoying his cousin with a flirting attitude.

"Please respect my personal space, ladies," Felix said.

"You look so much like the young prince of darkness" One of them tried to bite his neck.

"Ladies, enough" Adrien arrived in time.

"Adrien, you're back. How was your vacation with your girlfriend?" Felix saw his cousin.

"Let's say I am improved," Adrien said as he moved the curtains to let the sunlight touch his hand.

"Adrien, you're immune to the sun" Felix gasps.

"Yes, with the ruby merged with me I'm the first sun-immune vampire," Adrien said.

"So you did make it out alive? Dracula said that his people couldn't succeed" Felix said but then let out a very loud hiss at one of the brides trying to get close to his neck.

"I had some help from my girl, Felix. She's full of surprises" Adrien said with a confident grin.

"Fascinating. Do I get to taste your blood?" Felix was so desperate to feel immune to sunlight.

"Hmmmmm......maybe. Unless you apologize" Adrien said.

"For all I've done?" Felix guessed.

"Yes, for impersonating me, messed with my friends, theft and tricking Ladybug as Flairmidable," Adrien said.

"I thought you put it behind" Felix groaned.

"It's not easy to forget. Now if you want the sun immunity you have to swear to never commit them again" Adrien said.

"You really want me to beg, do you?" Felix crossed his arms.

"Yes. And I still remember you put garlic in the macaroons" Adrien reminded him.

"Ah yes," Felix remembered.

"Now apologize with genuine and sincerity" Adrien getting impatient with him.