Cave

Cat Noir almost injected venom but he back kicked the thug holding him and he morphed into a bat to fly. The man that pinned him did not like bats and he screamed.

"Damn it! He's getting away!" Lila screamed in anger.

The bat morphed into a wolf to attack the man that forced his mouth open. He growled viciously and cornered the cowering man.

"No! Please!" The man begged but Wolf Noir bites down his throat.

He then breaks his neck and glared at Lila, running off to go find his lady before anything else happens to her, "C'mon milady be safe!" He thought.

He found her swinging her yo-yo at the mercenaries, "Ladybug!" He morphed back into a human to help her.

He got in front of a mercenary who tried to shoot him two times but missed and Cat Noir knocks him down by throwing him down in a flip

"Over there!" They saw him and one tried to shoot him but he got his arm caught and punched in the face and thrown to a tree.

"Watch out!" Ladybug saw one pulling a shotgun to shoot Cat Noir but with no effect as he shot him in the stomach. Cat Noir looked up and took the shotgun away and shoves him back into a boulder. Panting, Ladybug stood surrounded by unconscious or dead mercenaries.

"We need to go before Lila starts sending more men" Cat Noir carried his lady and did a speed blur.

They stopped at a safe location, Cat Noir gently placed Ladybug down.

"Phew, I never felt more fighting spirit than now," Ladybug said.

"You got it already, Bugaboo, but Lila is not done yet. We must find our location soon" Cat Noir sat on a log.

"You scared me. I thought you would die from that shotgun" Ladybug said.

"Sorry, but he could have killed you too. This adventure is getting intense" Cat Noir said.

"I know, Kitty. Lila has really gone too far this time" Ladybug said. Just then they saw a small pack of gorillas come through, the silverback noticed the pair.

"Don't move, milady. The male is very strong" Cat Noir felt a little threatened by them.

The silverback got close to them; he looks at them but didn't do anything. Ladybug and Cat Noir wanted to show him they were no threat to his family.

"Don't move" Cat Noir said quietly.

The gorilla snorts and nods back to his family, telling them they are no threat.

"It's okay now," Ladybug said.

"Okay, but we got a bigger problem," Cat Noir noticed the sunlight in the mountains.

"Oh no! You did put sunscreen on?" Ladybug looks up.

"No!" He shook his head and the beams from the sunlight hit Cat Noir and his face was sizzling that he'll burn up any second.

"Crap! Lucky charm!" Ladybug summoned her power and out came a blanket. She quickly covered him so that his side face stops burning.

"Thank you, milady" Cat Noir thanked him.

"We must find shelter, Kitty" Ladybug said.

"And fast. The location is not that far. It's in a cave with the statue carved as a bat" Cat Noir said.

"Let's go!" Ladybug ran with Cat Noir, leaving the gorilla pack behind.

"We got to go faster!" Cat Noir ran faster with Ladybug through the jungle. The more they ran, the more it became clearer where the cave was.