Turned

The next day, Cat Noir with his cloak as his vampire cape, he was in Felix's room trying to awake his cousin from his slumber in the coffin. A sluggish moan from his cousin as he closed the coffin lid down but the feline opened it back up.

"Come on, Felix, it's already night time and you're missing out on the gala" Cat Noir said and pulls the covers off his cousin.

"I know that but I've been up all day enjoying the sun and here I am lazy inside my coffin. What do you want me to do?" Felix groaned and pulled the sheets back on himself.

"You never miss a gala. It's always your favorite. Too bad you'll miss out on a glass of blood" Cat Noir taunting him.

Felix sighs in annoyance and levitated himself up from the coffin, "You really are annoying but very well. You know they'll be staring at our reflections like we have our souls back"

"I'm aware of that" Cat Noir replied.

"And it scares them. Last time when your lady came, they couldn't stop looking at her reflection in the mirror" Felix said.

"Yep but we're still vampires," Cat Noir said.

"With a human soul" Felix added.

"Yes, now get moving before you lose a glass of blood" Cat Noir morphed into a bat.

"Okay then" Felix morphs into a bat as well.

"Come, let's go" They both flew through the halls and down the stairs to finally, the gala. They morphed back to human forms.

"Hey everyone" Cat Noir waved.

"Fang-tastic evening for vampires," Felix said.

The other vampires greeted them two as they joined the gala. They held up their glass wine of blood and took a sip at the same time.

"Welcome Adrien and Felix," Dracula said as he saw them.

"It's so char-meow-ing to see everyone in the gala" Cat Noir said and took a sip of blood from his glass wine.

"I could say the same thing, Adrien," Dracula said.

"The 325th anniversary of your castle," Felix said.

"Of course, Felix. That's why we're celebrating" Dracula said.

"Yes, well, let's just hope our people believe we are still vampires just because we have reflections. They'll be staring at the mirror all night" Felix said, hissing at the ladies that are rudely looking at his reflection.

"Just ignore them" Cat Noir replied.

"I rather bite their necks if they do that again" Felix growled.

"Mmmhmmm" Cat Noir shrugged it off and sees his lady in vampire disguise to blend in the crowd, "Ah, there you are milady" Cat Noir held his hand out like a gentleman.

"Your highness" Marinette bowed.

Cat Noir chuckled and took her hand, "You look lovely in that Gothic Victorian dress, my love" He waltzed with her.

"Thank you, kitty" Marinette replied.

He twirled and then made her press her back against his chest so that he can lick her bare neck. Marinette moaned when his lips touched her neck.

"Do you remember the times I try to kiss you?" Cat Noir said.

"I do, and one you don't remember during Dark Cupid," Marinette said.

"I wish I can remember. Don't forget, true love breaks an evil spell" Cat Noir dipped her.

"Yeah, love conquers hate," Marinette said.

He pulled her up and waltzed with her, "And yet you were blind that I was the boy you love the whole time"

"We were both oblivious," Marinette said, placing her head on his chest.

"We were and after we made up, we officially became a couple," Cat Noir said.

"And you know I love you as a human" Cat Noir purred in her neck.

"Yeah. But I might take consideration to be a vampire one day" Marinette said.

"Nuh-uh, you're the guardian and I would hate to give you immortality, milady. I don't think you're ready" Cat Noir said with concern.

"What if you end up alone once I pass away?" Marinette asked.

Cat Noir knew what that meant but he doesn't know if she really wants this, "We need to discuss it later. But we need to focus on the gala" Cat Noir said.

"You're right, Kitty," Marinette said.

They continued to waltz together and the feline prince still thought of whether turning her or to wait until she's ready. He does want her to spend her life with him for all eternity.

-

After their gala, they are back at the Agreste mansion discussing about what it's like to be turned. He didn't want his lady to face difficulties like he did when he was turned.

"Milady, being turned has some unpleasant side effects," Adrien said.

"Define side effects," Marinette said.

"Well, it's like being stung a thousand times," Adrien said.

"I can take the pain," Marinette said.

"Okay. Forgive me if this hurts" Adrien wraps his arms around her waist and sinks his fangs in her neck.

"Agh! Gently please" Marinette winced.

"Okay" Adrien injected venom into her neck.

Marinette kept still and tried to relax her body while Adrien does his job, "Haaaaaaaah Aaaaah" She panted as her body felt limp.

Adrien felt her limp and brought her to his bed for her to lie down since the venom in her veins is changing her body.

"Relax milady" He placed her gently.

"I feel a little feverish" Marinette groaned.

"It will be over soon" Adrien kissed her lips.

"Adrien" Marinette closed her eyes.

"Rest my love," Adrien said.

Much later, Adrien goes to check on his lady. It had been 12 hours since she's asleep but with a glass of blood, he hopes that her cravings are not worse than his. He also hopes she has sun immunity like him.

"Milady" He held the glass near her.

He waited for any movement from her but apparently, she's still resting from the side effects of the transformation.

"Marinette, please be alright" He held her hand.

It took 5 minutes for her to wake up but she felt her throat was on fire, "Blood!"

"Here, I got some" Adrien hands her the glass of blood.

Marinette grabbed the glass and drank eagerly from it to quench her thirst. She thought it would taste gross but it now tasted delicious like she can't even describe it.

After drinking it all she looks at Adrien, "Wow, tasted like juice" She said.

"Yeah, I have no idea what it tastes like. It's a mystery to us" Adrien said.

"Yeah. Now let's see what's changed" Marinette got up and checks the mirror. She still had her reflection; opening her mouth she sported long fangs.

"It worked. You have your reflection and sun immunity" Adrien said and placed his hand on her chest, "And a heartbeat"

"Yes, I do" Marinette smiled.

"You can still eat normal food but blood is very important to survive," Adrien said.

"I know, Kitty," Marinette said.

"Right now, you need lots of blood" Adrien gave her a blood bag.

Marinette grabs the blood bag and drank up the blood until she became less pale.

"Feeling better, my love?" Adrien asked.

"Much better" She replied and tossed the bag aside.