𝐄𝐱𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬

[Takes Place in CH 93 Webtoon!]

Sfx: Crack!!

A satisfying grumble squawk as it broke down into dust. Once was a solid rock, now turned into ashes and became one with the earthy sands.

An ordinary being wouldn't be able to achieve it effortlessly, given how difficult it is to break one with just raw strength, one will require tools to aid with such task. Although that does not work with Awakened ones.

They've born naturally with enchanted physical strength and endurance that ordinary humans don't have.

Another fracture softly wail its racket. Crumbling into ashes with tiny pieces of rock grind under a man's shoes.

The said man was the one breaking those mentioned rocks. Standing far from the shore as he watched aimlessly.

Blue and translucent crystal waters splash against the shorelines that winds into the distance. Although his mind is far beyond, he is still conscious enough regarding his own surrounding, hearing the palm trees swaying above him.

Its leaf rattles softly above him whilst successfully creating shades that the man currently reside under, hearing as the ocean waves rumbles in the distance.

Another soft crunchy crack wailed under the man's shoes. Moving his shoe forward then back, repeating the motion until the once solid rock turns into leftover embers.

The said man's gaze seems void of emotion. Deadly in the eyes of ordinary, but could be an invitation to a duel for anyone who misunderstood the man's expression.

One last crush is all left for the man to take his leave. Leaving trails of his own gravelly footsteps by the asphalt sidewalk.

- 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 -

"Why is he here?!" Miyoung Ko, Mir's instructor. The woman stared in disbelief towards a strong source of energy that could be felt from far away.

The energy itself suddenly rushed towards the three of them. Miyoung Ko from MIR, Chul Young of Halla, and In Seojun of IN'CO.

The trio were just talking on their way towards the office, before then seeing Siyeong seong walked away in great hurry and doesn't seem to hear their call. The two other instructor feels sorry for the man, giving the fact Siyeong was defeated by a cat.

Only after that did the energy came crashing into them.

Even after rushing into the office, the energy still can be felt strongly. Every instructor is in present thanks to Seojun who quickly notified them to come into the office for further discussion.

"Why did Mr. Dusik kang came here out of the blue?" A frustrated sigh came from Chul, hopeless in his seat as Seojun patted the man on his back offering some sort of comfort.

"Tsk...Probably because they heard the news from Siyeong. I'm more worried since he's known for his temper! But are Mr. Han and Mr. Kang on good terms now??"

"Ugh....I hate working on paperwork...." Seojun offers the pink haired man a piece of lollipop, receiving a thanks from the pinkie. The young man knows how tedious it'll be to do paperworks, he hates it himself.

"From what I know they both often had conflicts back when they're still active." Miyoung Stated with clear vex in her tone of voice, frustrated from the paperwork they've been assigned. Looking to her side, directing a question to one of her colleagues.