1

Alesha hopped into her seat at the Harry styles concert. She looked around and noticed the girl behind her freaking out for no reason. She just assumed for the girl to be fangirling.

She settled into her seat comfortably and pulled out her phone as she sent a snap. She sipped her drink quietly waiting for the man to arrive. She's always followed Harry styles and kept up with his news.

It took a few more minutes to get the show started. He started off with the normal jokes and greetings. He began with watermelon sugar and went ahead singing and dancing as the crowd was vibing and fully immersed in his performance.

When it was time for the interval Alesha leaned back into the comfort of her seat as she flipped her phone open and casually messaged her friend about her whereabouts. Being one hell of a lazy person, she preferred to voice message. " Well I have no idea when it ends but , I'll tell you when I'm done with the concert" she spoke slowly into the phone that she held close to her phone.

" About another 60 minutes" a manly voice from her left sounded. " What? Oh thanks" she smiled as she added another voice note that said she might need about an hour or so.

" You know your boots give you away?" She said. " Sorry?" He asked confusedly. "Well your boots. One look at your boots and we know it's you. I bet, Ironman socks are what are present underneath" she joked. " Too bad it's spiderman" he laughed her off. 

A few moments later, a bunch of kids sitting in the second row from them shouted, " Jinne mera dil lutteya. ( The one who stole my heart... A part of the lyrics of a famous Indian song) " They held their breath hoping for a response.

" Ohho!( Continuation to the lyrics)" Alesha said as she smiled to herself. The kids smiled in amusement as they turned to look for the one that answered them. Alesha held her index and middle finger pressed together against her forehead and raised it slightly, as a friendly action. They caught onto her action and waved frantically. She rolled the index fingers of both her hands in circles indicating later and picked her empty drink cup. Indicating that they should grab a drink later. They all nodded and smiled as they turned back to face the now empty stage.

A man in the row between the group and Alesha started grumbling to his partner about how uneducated the kids nowadays are. Alesha rolled her eyes. " Did you even know them?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity. " No I don't" she answered. " Well I didn't quite get what they yelled though?" He asked. " They sang a part of a very famous Indian song and I sang the continuation of it" she answered. " Woah that's cool. So you found residents of the same nation as you in a foreign country?"he asked. She nodded in response. " Woah that's cool. Hey I'm assuming you know me. Do you?" He said with uncertainty. " Of course I do. Jungkook, right?" She smiled. " I expected a crazier reaction from someone who recognised me?" He said confused. "You want me to go all crazy and start yelling jungkook oppa?"she asked raising an eyebrow. " No, I'm glad you didn't though" he answered.

" Well jokes on you, you're already trending." She said flashing him the phone. He just rolled his eyes. That's when they heard an extremely loud " ohho( continuation of the song)" from all way across the concert stadium. " Perfection" she muttered as a smile made its way onto her face.

" A lot of Indians have attended it seems" jungkook pointed out. " I bet it's just a handful of Punjabis" she rectified. " Punjabis?" He repeated. " People originating from a place called punjab in india" she explained. " Why do you think it's them?" He asked. " No other Indian yells ohho in that tone and excitement" she answered. " Daebak" he muttered.

" That's such lowly behaviour" the obnoxious man in front of her said again. Irritated by his comments, she tapped his shoulder and said, " If you are such a high class person then why didn't you book out all the tickets for yourself? Atleast better than sitting there and back bitching."

" Oh look another lowlife" the man scoffed. " You do realise that I could potentially make you impotent for life if you don't shut up?" She growled. " Doesn't change what you are? A lowlife that is" he remarked. " Rather than being categorised under a sissy like you, I prefer being called lowlife." She retorted.

Jungkook on the other hand wanted to help her out but was barely holding back his laugh. " Who are you calling sissy you brat?" He said angrily. " Stop being a bitch about it. Oh shit, sorry, I forgot to add the word shitbag to it as well" she smiled. " You little --" he began to say.  " Go ahead. But mind it, I cuss quite often, you won't be able to win me, twat" she spat. Jungkook placed an arm on her shoulder and swayed his head making her stop. The man just grumbled and looked away.

" Why mess with them? What if they set out thugs on you?" He said. " Well then I'll just have to fight them then" she shrugged. " I seriously don't think you could take on these two men alone" he said shaking his head in disbelief. " Well then you're in for a surprise" she said turning her attention back to the front. " So you know just me or all of them?" He asked. " Ofc I know the maknae line plus hobi. And is lizzo with you guys? Like damn that lady is a queen. The other one is sza?"she said looking at the bystanders by Jungkook's left side. " Why you got them all correct" he smiled.

" I'm a proud music lover. K-pop stan ever since PSY's oppa gangnam style. Lol, that was iconic honestly" she said laughing to herself.