7

The spotlight fell on the pair and Alesha froze like a deer in headlights but, dhruv gave her hand a light squeeze making her look at him and he sent a flying kiss her way making her ease up and chuckle a bit.

The song began and Alesha could feel the adrenaline kicking in, this song always made sure of it. Within minutes,Alesha was hopping around gracefully twirling along as her partner coordinated with similar moves.

" Towards me in the end" dhruv instructed in a move where he was right behind her, she nodded in response not knowing what was to happen.

She rushed in his direction and he held her bare waist from either side and hoisted her in the air and made two swift circle as she giggled like a small child in his arms.

He let her down as the audience went wild because of both the dance and the chemistry that the two had presented. She buried her face in his chest as soon as her feet touched the ground. He chuckled as he pulled her in. They turned to the audience and did a small bow together before stepping down.

" That was.... Fantastic"bang pd praised grinning from ear to ear. " Doesn't mean that I'm letting the two of you off for setting me up" she threatened. " You won't do anything to me babe, will you" dhruv said hugging her from behind as she blushed profusely.

" Like hell am I letting you off the hook" Alesha said turning to look him square in the eye. " And you said you guys aren't a thing?" Taehyung said popping out of nowhere. " Damn you scared me" Alesha said dramatically. " Well I was just going to say that you guys did great and you should really date" taehyung said casually.

" Thank you but I'd rather date yeontan" Alesha retorted glaring at dhruv. " I ain't that bad" dhruv pouted. " Yes you are for taking part in this plan to begin with. Hold the fuck up. Was me meeting dhruv also a set up?!" Alesha said turning to look at bang pd who was looking at his feet.

"You really didn't know him till that day now did you?" Jungkook asked. " I didn't" Alesha answered. " Talking to a stranger was a dangerous move" jungkook said pulling her out of the other's grasp. " Stranger danger" he mumbled as he held the younger behind him.

" You're interrupting my ship" bang pd said frustrated by the timely intervention. " He's right kookie" taehyung added with a smirk. "Only if the lady consents" jungkook answered. " I'd rather stay away from both of you until one of you tells me why you guys did all of this?" She said sternly looking at bang pd and dhruv.

" Security" bang pd said with a sigh." Him?" Alesha asked. " Yeah" bang pd answered. "Can you stop making this harder than it already is for me?" He added. " Well you could've just said that to me " Alesha said heading towards him. " Would you have let him stay then?" Bang pd asked . She held a doubtful expression. " Exactly my point" he said rolling his eyes.

"Why does she need security?" Jungkook asked." Because she likes to be the crazy daredevil. Now for Pete's sake will you guys let me go and congratulate j-hope or what?" Bang pd said as he arched his arm for her to hold onto which she did.