11

"If you saw my chats with her, you'd blow up" Jimin muttered excitedly to Yoongi. "We didn't talk much but, damn you should see it" Yoongi chattered along excitedly. "Can the two of you stop being like this?" Jungkook groaned.

"Pessimist." Taehyung clucked his tongue. "Hobi Hobi in the house y'all!" Hoseok announced as he entered the room, all sweaty from the practice. "Hobi you have to see this" Yoongi jumped up. "Me too" Jimin followed. The three of them stood huddled together.

"Yoonminseok what a pleasant sight to see" A voice exclaimed making heads turn in that direction. "Alesha! You really came!" Jungkook rushed to hug his friend. " I wouldn't lie to a superstar now, would I?" she smiled into his chest. 

"Come with me. You have to see what I was talking about!" Jungkook tugged her hand with a wide smile. "Kookie. It is rude to drag a girl along" Jin interrupted with a nodding Namjoon. "Hello" Jin turned and patted the girls head. 

"Hi" she smiled at him. "Your smile is blinding" Jimin flirted with a smirk, as a flustered Yoongi looked on and Hoseok waved. Taehyung on the other hand decided to watch on with a very invested smile after all, his favorite entertainment had just arrived. 

"I got a little something for you guys. You all drink Tea right?" she asked for confirmation. "Yeah. Why?" Taehyung asked. "Excellent. Presenting to you the world-famous, Assam tea" she announced dramatically holding up a flask from her bag. "World-famous? I haven't heard of it?" Jin asked.

"It's only found and produced in India" Alesha cleared. "I'll get the cup" Yoongi offered. "Sure. Thanks" she smiled at him, to which he responded by muttering a 'No problem' before dashing away to hide his embarrassment which according to him was no swag.

"That's a rare sight" Taehyung mumbled. "Sorry what?" Alesha asked. "I said come sit here" Taehyung smiled at her. "Sure, thanks. We'll go to see it after this?" Alesha turned back to Jungkook who nodded in reassurance. "You never old us what you're studying or doing?" Namjoon inquired.

"Oh me? I do freelance editing and proofreading work. Nothing much and sometimes, reviewer and advisor" she answered before taking up the offered seat. "How did you meet Bang PD?" Taehyung asked. "We met when, he was looking up for someone to help out with the drafting of a private contract without getting out as Bang Si Hyuk" she said setting the bottle aside.

"What private contract?" Jin quizzed. "I am not allowed to reveal it. And I was pretty clueless about the K-pop industry and I'm a pretty well-known legal advisor. So that's how we met, and after the contract and everything was settled and we ended up as friends and hen he told me about his identity and stuff and then taught me about K-pop and everything else. That's how I recognized you guys at the concert" She continued. "You seriously didn't know about K-pop?" Hoseok asked, his mouth agape in shock pretty similar to the rest.

"I didn't. I pretty much lived under a rock" she answered cheekily. "Then who is your favorite group?" Jungkook probed. "SuperM, Blackpink, TxT. And obviously you guys" she listed out. 

Meanwhile Yoongi on the other hand after dashing out of the room headed to their utility closet. After texting with her like that yesterday, he suddenly couldn't face her. Embarrassed? Probably. But, he couldn't help it. It's not like he flirts with a girl as pretty as her everyday. Act normal Yoongi. Act normal. He told himself. After a few intakes of harsh breaths, he thought he calmed down but, the moment his eyes made their way to the phone in his hand, he returned back to his original flustered expression.

 "She really will drive me crazy. Damn i if I could have held my cool, I would've been able to hug her" he grumbled to himself. "Yoongi?" a voice called out jerking his bent head up.