4

Time skip to J-Hope's Arson release party~

"You sure this is alright?"Alesha asked straightening out her dress properly for the nth time." I promise you this is alright and you look pretty as always. Now stop freaking out so, we can finally enter." Bang PD said with a tone laced in frustration. 

Alesha adorned her white full sleeved white one piece that ended right below her thighs and was accentuated by a black belt at her waist accompanied by a pair of chic black boots, all placed under a gray, lightly checkered overcoat. Her hair was open and was placed in small natural curls that somehow stayed in place on their own. Her face was glowing bereft of any makeup indicating that she had taken her perfect eight hour power nap. 

Bang PD on the other hand was wearing a grey woolen turtleneck along with black pants and a light brown overcoat. "Fine let's go" Alesha said latching onto his right arm. "Calm down. Nobody is going to mistreat my special guest" Bang PD assured as they entered the room.

They turned heads when they walked through the door. Many were curious about the guest Bang PD had brought along. The Yoonmin duo were busy checking the girl out. Taehyung on the other hand rushed to turn Jungkook and Hoseok's attention to the guest.

"Why I know her!" Jungkook cried out catching the attention of Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung. "Do you have her number?" Jimin asked. "Yah! She's underage. Stay away!" Jungkook scowled before walking away to greet the two of them.

"I hope you haven't forgotten me" Jungkook teased as soon as he neared the duo. "I should be the one saying that" Alesha answered with a smile. "You know this is too much of a coincidence, I saw your friend too. He's the DJ" Jungkook said pointing halfway across the room. "Dhruv? What is he doing here?" Alesha asked out loud glaring at Bang PD.

That's when the music that was playing, paused. A moment later a deep voice could be heard singing,

 "Tere qareeb aa raha hoon

Khud se main door jaa raha hoon
Yeh bewajah toh nahi hai
Tu jo mila"

Alesha turned in the DJ's direction, only to see Dhruv singing and walking in her direction as the spotlight followed him. "If I find out that you were the one that planned this, I'll kill you" Alesha whisper screamed at Bang PD who looked away as an eager Jungkook and guests looked on.

"Dil mein teri jo jagah hai

Uski koi toh wajah hai
Yeh bewajah toh nahi hai
Tu jo mila..." Dhruv sang lastly as he extended an arm in her direction as he neared her. She shyly placed her hand into his as he tugged her close and twirled her around and ended perfectly with a cliche her leaning in his arms move. The performance ended as the spotlight was turned off and the playlist continued with "Butter" as a confused crowd applauded them not knowing what was going on.

"Hey there beautiful" Dhruv said pecking her cheek slightly surprising Alesha, Bang PD and Jungkook and a few on-lookers collectively. "You could have informed me" Alesha said after a moment of embarrassment. The other BTS members joined them as well. "So you want to tell me how the two of you colluded for this?" Alesha asked looking at both Bang PD and Dhruv. "And was me meeting Jungkook at the concert, a coincidence?" she continued.

A loud slurp momentarily caught all the attention.