6

A few moments later, Alesha clashed with Jungkook who held her to prevent her from falling and boy was he mesmerized. She was now wearing a chaniya choli {A traditional outfit}. 

The black blouse clung on to her tightly and was backless. The skirt was embroidered with beautiful warli figures on the border in white which enhanced the flowy look of the black skirt. A damp black chunni was tucked in near her waist and was slightly layered to the back of her dress, showing off her toned waist from the side. Her open hair was slightly messy and held a kundan tikka in the center. Her enlarged eyes looked into his doe ones in shock as his thumb rubbed against her side.

"What are you doing?" she asked pushing his hand away. "Sorry, I was thinking about Jimin" he lied. "You rub Jimin's waist?" she wondered out loud. "Oh no, here he comes. Hide me somewhere!" Alesha said looking away before hiding behind Jungkook's back. "Is he forcing you into something again?" Jungkook asked as she tightened her grip on the back of his shirt."He's forcing me to dance with him" Alesha answered in a meek voice.

"Found you sweetheart" Dhruv said appearing out of nowhere. He quickly picked her up despite her futile struggles and dashed away. Bang PD on the other side announced that a special treat is on the way. 

A/N: Idek why I said that don't even ask.

A minute later Alesha was pushed onto the stage as Dhruv followed behind closely. "Bitch, I'm not going to embarrass myself in front of all the people in this room most of which I idolize!" Alesha said angrily in Dhruv's direction. A second later everything was resonated loudly on the speaker making everyone look at her. "Why is there a mic on me?" she whispered and dhruv shrugged.

"But, we haven't even practiced once!" she exclaimed. "I don't even know what song we're doing!" she slightly teared up. Another moment later everything was heard on the speakers. She mumbled a curse under her breath as more people turned to look at them. "Jungkook go help her" Yoongi said as he rushed away in another direction to use Hobi as a distraction for the people.

Alesha almost ran off the stage but, Bang PD grabbed her and held her in place and said, "It's now or never" Jungkook came in between and held her behind his back protectively. "You alright?" he asked her. "Yeah..." she answered in a low voice. "Jungkook perfect timing, make your pouty face" Bang PD ordered which Jungkook unconsciously followed. Bang PD swiftly turned him around.

"Look into his eyes" He added. "Huh?" was all Jungkook could say before Alesha muttered a 'damnit' and went back on stage. "What was that?" Jungkook asked. "Getting rid of a trauma" Bang Pd answered letting go of Jungkook. "What?"

"Darling, you can do this" Dhruv said wiping a stray tear that went down her cheek. He pecked her forehead and whispered in her ear, "Remember the Garba you did with your cousin? That's what we are doing. Rangtaari" 

"Can we change the song? Let the steps be the same" She whispered back. "Sure, which one?" he asked. "Shubharambh"

Meanwhile, Hobi on the other hand took up the mic and gave out a few facts about his album and songs.

"Let's do this" Dhruv said after giving out instructions to change the song. They went ahead hand-in-hand.

A/N: Anybody ships them?