9

"So technically you set her up right near Jungkook and the rest just so they could meet? " Jin asked. "Yeah. I did" Bang pd answered. "Why? " Namjoon probed. "I have my own reasons. " Bang pd huffed.

"So she's friends with me just because of the setup? " Jungkook asked. "Nope. She had no idea about it" Dhruv answered. "You guys are shady. What are you guys even up to? " Namjoon said sounding frustrated.

"If we could, then we would have said it by now" Dhruv answered. "Then just say it" Jungkook answered. "I just said that we can't " Dhruv answered calmly. "You're perfect for this job mainly because you know just what to say" Bang pd said before walking away.

"How old are you? " Jin asked."22" Dhruv answered.  "Smaller than our smallest member" Jin commented. "Younger" Namjoon added. "Yeah I know" Jin waved him off. "I think he meant that you should say younger than our youngest member" Dhruv added. "Yeah. That" Namjoon said with a pursed smile.

"Aish whatever " Jin rolled his eyes. "He's lying. He's a 70 year old grandpa in disguise" Alesha said."Oh honey,  I don't think a 70 year old can move around that well" Jessie added. "True. But he's older than he looks" Alesha said adamantly.

"You're done? " Bang pd added coming in as well. " You dragged me out and then you're taking me away just when I got comfortable? " Alesha said with a pout.

"Well. We can't really risk anything with you" Dhruv added. "Damn. Nothing's going to happen" she huffed. "Don't mind me but what's going to happen? " Jessie asked.

"We have no idea either" Hoseok shrugged. As if on cue, Dhruv's watch buzzed with an alert. He checked his phone and gulped before showing it to Bang pd. "And you're out of here" Bang pd said urgently. "Why? " Alesha whined. "Meera is here. We need to get you to safety before she strikes. They told me to be responsible for you and that I will be" Bang pd said curtly.

" Fine." she sighed. " Well it was nice meeting y'all " Alesha said with a smile. "Could you give me your number? " Jessie asked. " Give me yours. I'll text you when I get mine" Alesha offered her phone into which Jessie chimed her number into.

"Can we at least get your ID? " Yoongi asked scratching his neck. "Jungkook has it. Take it from him" Alesha answered. "See Jungkook she permits it. Now hand it over" Jimin said with a playful smile.

"Mind it they're crazy and I mean it when I say crazy" Jungkook warned before reaching to his pocket only to find his phone missing. "Oops? "Jimin said as he played a catch with Jungkook's phone in his hand. "When did you- When you were too busy searching for drinks" Yoongi answered  ."That's why you two stopped asking for her ID" Jungkook exclaimed as realization hit him.

"Exposed " Taehyung commented. "Well, I'll get going now " Alesha said smiling at their bickering. "Congrats once again. " she added. "Dhruv come along. We're going to need you as well" Bang pd added. "But,  isn't he the DJ? " Jin asked. "He has a substitute ready for him" Bang pd said as he hurriedly waved them goodbye and went away with the other two.

"Whatever could threaten the safety of a kid that young? " Jessie wondered out loud. "At that age all I was thinking about was when my lunch break would arrive" Jin added. "You make it sound like you're old" Jessie chuckled. "Trust me, he is. Look at those wrinkles" Jungkook pointed at non-existent lines on Jin's face. "You brat you're asking for a beating now aren't you" Jin said rolling his sleeves.

"What will you do old man. Fight me? " Jungkook provoked. "Watch me" Jin said getting ready to actually fight. "Both of you. Can you just stop for a moment?  Look where you are" Namjoon sighed. " Who cares?  Go ahead Jungkook fight the old man" Yoongi encouraged.

"You're my soulmate. You're supposed to be taking my side" Jin said. "Just for calling me his soulmate put an extra punch in for me kook" Yoongi said turning around to move away.