10

Not much time had passed before the exit of Bang PD and the 'kids', as Jin called it that one of their accomplices introduced them to a new person. "Hello" Namjoon greeted his friend Rahul who was also their coordinator for the Sakshima Srivastav interview. "How are you guys? Long time no see" Rahul piped up fist-bumping Namjoon. "True. True. And this is....?" Namjoon smiled as he indicated at a beautiful lady by his side.

"Amyra. His best friend" she interrupted with an outstretched arm which he shook with a smile as Rahul eyed her for a second which did not go unnoticed by Jin. "ARMY?" Taehyung asked as his adorable gurgle filled the atmosphere entrancing everyone momentarily.

"Yeah. Biased for you" Amyra said, seeming pretty much lost to his boxy smile. "Since when? You liked Jin" Rahul pointed out. "Woah. This is new. How can you fall for him when you have this Worldwide Handsome as your bias?" Jin interrupted.

"You weren't my bias. You were my favorite. But, not romantically" she clarified. "That doesn't make any sense" Yoongi scratched his head. "A lot of things today don't make any sense" Hoseok sighed. "Like?" Rahul questioned. " Jungkook's friend. Even she comes from India" Taehyung said as Amyra's eyes glowed in a light the observer expected to be a positive light.

"Oh what was her name? Maybe we know her" Amyra smiled politely. "Alesha." Jimin answered innocently. A smirk made its way to her face. "Do you know her?" Jungkook quipped alongside. "I do indeed. Very well in fact" she answered as Rahul on the other hand regretted the decision of bringing his friend here but, then again it wasn't an option to begin with.

"Jinjja?" Jungkook continued in excitement. "Actually, I have a few others to meet. Where is Bang PD?" Rahul diverted. "He left with Alesha" Jungkook answered. "That is interesting" Amyra muttered under her breath. "We'll be on our way then" Rahul said grabbing  Amyra by her hand. 

"What's the rush? I don't see the ball and chain on your feet?"Amyra said rolling her eyes at him. "If only my girlfriend would use the ball and chain I brought on me" he retorted coolly. "Thank you for that unrequired piece of information about your sex life" Amyra tsk-ed.

"You have a girlfriend?" Jin questioned to which Rahul nodded. "You never told me" Jin pouted. "It just slipped off my mind" Rahul shrugged off. "That's not something that slips off your mind" Jin further continued pouting. "I'm sorry. It just did" Rahul sighed. "Fine go do your gig. We'll catch up later" Jin glumly smiled. 

Not even a moment had passed after Amyra grudgingly went along with Rahul that Jessie came over. "That girl. Something is wrong with her. Like something is fishy about her" she rambled to her usual gossip partner a.k.a. Jimin. 

"Why? she seemed normal to me" Jimin said tracing his eyes back to the lady. "She doesn't look like the types Rahul usually hangs with. And the moment she entered the room, she slapped herself a bit and muttered a light but, audible 'Game face on' to herself.  And I think she is Rahul's girlfriend that's why the two of them were prancing around the word girlfriend." Jessie rambled at full speed as if she expected the question.

"Okay. You two better stop. Rahul is on good terms with Bang PD don't land yourselves in trouble." Namjoon interrupted. "She said she is his best friend" Jimin added. " Rahul wasn't himself either and something was messed up about the Alesha part. " Jin reminded. "Glad to see at least one of you noticed. That's not a look you hold for someone you're close to" Jessie huffed pulling an unmoving posture as she folded her arms across her chest, unyielding.

"Fine. Fine. We'll keep an eye out for her. Enjoy the songs for now" Hoseok said slumping himself over Jimin's shoulder.