5

"What I'm watching the drama" Taehyung defended his slurp when the others casted him dirty looks."I don't know what you're talking about?" Dhruv said as a playful smirk played on his lips. "Bullshit, I know the two of you are in this together" Alesha said pushing Dhruv away. 

"Is he your boyfriend?" Taehyung interrupted. "No" Alesha instantly denied. "Then do you want to go on a date with my singleton best friend?" Taehyung asked sipping his drink. "Um... no thanks?" Alesha said in a tone that couldn't be deciphered. "Too bad she didn't even ask which one I was talking about" Taehyung said going back to his drink. "I'm Min Yoongi" Yoongi said as he offered his hand.

"I know all of you. And I'm Alesha " Alesha said as she shook his hand. "So Alesha how did you end up here?" Yoongi asked. "Ask the devil" Alesha said glaring at Bang PD and Dhruv who were trying to sneak away.

"Do you know she has a special performance coming up?" Bang PD said turning back to look at them. "She does?" Jimin piped up. "I do?" Alesha asked. "She's doing a dance with me" Dhruv added. "No I am not! I didn't even know that you were here!" Alesha retorted firmly. 

"You can't force the lady into something she doesn't want" Yoongi said protectively. "He's absolutely right" Jimin added as Jungkook nodded along. "It's not called forcing. It's just that she is too shy to talk about what she can do so, we're just helping her" Bang PD said as Dhruv agreed. "I don't remember giving consent for this so, this is called forcing" Alesha said angrily. 

"Dhruv do it" Bang PD said and Dhruv almost instantly dragged the girl away. "What was that?" Yoongi questioned. "Just annoying that brat as usual" Bang PD said as he hummed away but, was interrupted by Jungkook who asked how the elder knew the girl.

"Well, we're friends" Bang PD shrugged. "Yeah and I'm Angelina Jolie" Taehyung scoffed. " You brat..." Bang PD began. "Why is she here?" Yoongi interrupted. "Because she is going to play an important role soon. " Bang PD answered. "What role?" Jimin asked. "That's not my story to tell" Bang PD said before getting away to greet the other artists.

"I think they're forcing her into this as well" Jimin said seeming quite observant of the situation. "I bet they are" Yoongi agreed. "But, Kookie how do you know her?" Taehyung asked. "She is the concert girl that I told you about" Jungkook answered. "I knew she looked familiar !" Taehyung exclaimed. "But where did that loverboy take her?" Yoongi asked. "I think they went that way" Jimin pointed. "Why the changing room?" Yoongi wondered out loud. "Who was that?" Hobi asked joining in late.

The members quickly filled him up.